• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well republicans trump says until the stolen election of 2020 is taken care of, you folks won't be voting in 22 or 24. Is this true?

What's your interpretation? To me, Trump is threatening Republicans.

In his sick twisted mind, he longs for validation that he did not lose. It is rather simple. He will burn the country to the ground to spare his ego the unpleasant reality of the situation.

In his sick twisted mind, he longs for validation that he did not lose. It is rather simple. He will burn the country to the ground to spare his ego the unpleasant reality of the situation.
“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

Looks to me like he's telling Republican lawmakers they better stop the steal, quickly, or they won't be re/elected.

I'm not sure what Bullseye's take is.

And what Trump expects them to do really has me stumped.

He already has 90% of the Republican Party stoking his ego. Narcissists never get enough. Yes, this is certainly ego driven. Sick.

Back
Top Bottom