• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, never mind. It's SUPPOSED to be a ruddy prison after all, not ruddy Pontins!!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yeah, I'm cut up ain't I: 'Disappointing' young offenders centre - Yahoo! News UK

Irony of ironies, prison standards 'below par' actually end up being the very ones imposing the kind of conditions prisoners truly fear.

Better than giving them the telly for mugging old ladies, knifing their way across town or beating people up for looking at their birds: http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co...peaks-out-and-all-dave-can-do-is-flannel.html

Beatings, extortion and gang warfare: The reality of life inside a prison for teenagers - This Britain, UK - The Independent

No-nonsense warders, cowed and cut-off cons...... kinda makes a seething little swine want not to go in there to do any porridge! Won't be so cocky and swaggering then, eh?!

The threat of going there would be a deterrent to me at any rate!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom