• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, My daughter finally met Renae

That's great. Big thumbs up!

Good on her, for real. Not sure how I'd take it if my dad came out as a transgender woman. It would be weird for sure. Then again, there's weirdness with my dad that doesn't seem so weird because I largely grew up with it, but pretty much everyone else would be, "dude, that's really weird".

X Factor;bt3808 said:
Good on her, for real. Not sure how I'd take it if my dad came out as a transgender woman. It would be weird for sure. Then again, there's weirdness with my dad that doesn't seem so weird because I largely grew up with it, but pretty much everyone else would be, "dude, that's really weird".
Dad did not take it well at all. "I won't call him Renae!"

I just noticed this, Renae.

I am so freaking happy for the both of you! What load off your mind and that she loves Renae, is just the best!

*HUGS*

Gina;bt3817 said:
I just noticed this, Renae.

I am so freaking happy for the both of you! What load off your mind and that she loves Renae, is just the best!

*HUGS*
:) even better i got burfday monies from my dad!

Back
Top Bottom