• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well looks like the Moon Landings have been confirmed AGAIN.

Black Dog

King Of The Dog Pound
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
India's first lunar mission has captured images of the landing site of the Apollo 15 craft, debunking theories that the US mission was a hoax, the country's state-run space agency said Wednesday. - Indian satellite confirmed US moon landing: scientist

So I guess India is lying as well? :lamo

India's first lunar mission has captured images of the landing site of the Apollo 15 craft, debunking theories that the US mission was a hoax, the country's state-run space agency said Wednesday. - Indian satellite confirmed US moon landing: scientist

Hey now!!! We all know that the moon landings were faked!! But the gov't is using airlines to spray us with drugs to keep us from being smart enough to figure it out. Then they started putting "fluoride" in the water to make sure that we don't all become communists and start joining the Masons and becoming secret Templars. Which are connected to ancient India, which explains why they are supporting the faked moon landing. It's all connected, you just have to be smart enough to see the dots....

Hey now!!! We all know that the moon landings were faked!! But the gov't is using airlines to spray us with drugs to keep us from being smart enough to figure it out. Then they started putting "fluoride" in the water to make sure that we don't all become communists and start joining the Masons and becoming secret Templars. Which are connected to ancient India, which explains why they are supporting the faked moon landing. It's all connected, you just have to be smart enough to see the dots....

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Well you have discovered the secret! I'll be damned! The illuminati has found me out! Tinfoil! I need Tinfoil!

Please tell me this is satire :roll::lamo

captured images of the landing site of the Apollo 15 craft, debunking theories that the US mission was a hoax,
That's not news.

India's first lunar mission
But this is! :shock:

Wow! How'd I miss this? :doh

Must be all those software & I.T. guys hitting critical mass on the ol' subcontinent!

That's not news.

But this is! :shock:

Wow! How'd I miss this? :doh

Must be all those software & I.T. guys hitting critical mass on the ol' subcontinent!

It was an orbital mission from 2009.

You know what I love about conspiracy theorists is that in proclaiming to know the truth, they counter their own argument. Look, if a government was so smart that it could fool all the world, including the soviet union, isn't going to get busted by some sob still living in his mother's basement, as so many of the tin hat crowd are.

But the real conspiracy is that the US government has been covering up the existence of Bigfoot.

You know what I love about conspiracy theorists is that in proclaiming to know the truth, they counter their own argument. Look, if a government was so smart that it could fool all the world, including the soviet union, isn't going to get busted by some sob still living in his mother's basement, as so many of the tin hat crowd are.

But the real conspiracy is that the US government has been covering up the existence of Bigfoot.

LMAO! Well that does sum it up nicely.

That's because The Man hired Bigfoot to pull off 9/11.

Really though, the problem with Bigfoot is that he is only found in fuzzy, out-of-focus places. If only we lived in a society where almost every single man, woman, and child is always carrying a high-definition camera on their person all the time. That I think would finally give us a real shot at capturing a quality image of this most elusive of beasts.

Scott was a serial YouTube spammer who insisted all the moon shots were faked.

In fact YouTube was practically his entire argument.

He got the boot.

Lol YouTube that's a funny joke.

Chem-trails are for real, my Furby told me so....

I like chemtrails even better than 9/11 conspiracies. An entire conspiracy theory based on the theorist's inability to explain why clouds sometimes look different.

I like chemtrails even better than 9/11 conspiracies. An entire conspiracy theory based on the theorist's inability to explain why clouds sometimes look different.

On another forum I was told chemtrails were able to target specific neighborhoods in Cincinnati.

When I tried to explain jet stream, dispersion and other factors I was told the government had worked all that out and the Jews in government were responsible.

On another forum I was told chemtrails were able to target specific neighborhoods in Cincinnati.

When I tried to explain jet stream, dispersion and other factors I was told the government had worked all that out and the Jews in government were responsible.

Oh yes there's a ton of reasons why the entire concept is ludicrous. High-altitude dispersal is literally the worst possible way to distribute a chemical agent, both in reliability/controllability and in effectiveness.

But the real issue is clouds sometimes look different than other clouds. Must be government.

Back
Top Bottom