• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well it has been 100 days of riots

We have had 100 days of riots in Portland and else where. They have burned looted and murdered. It has resulted lost businesses and jobs for the employees that worked there.

So what has 100 days of these criminal riots accomplished???

Be specific!

EhPTj4_WoAIXhz7

That's right. The America where the President respects local authority.

...was never an actual leader and lies about major stuff...

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

But------------there was some good news from the riots last night. A criminal terrorist rioter was going to throw a fire bomb at the police, but he set himself on fire. Awwwww

Poetic

Another dumb **** domestic terrorist gets owned.

You are supporting a guy that has failed to do what he promised he would do and said he could do it "alone" and who clearly stated that "any government that failed to provide safety for its people was a government that needed to go". His own words

ummmm, he DID fix it in the cities that let him fix it, didn't he.

Portland wants the riots but it will bite them bigly.

ummmm, he DID fix it in the cities that let him fix it, didn't he.

Portland wants the riots but it will bite them bigly.

"Let him fix it?" He did not say that in 2017. He promised he would guarantee the safety of Americans and that he "ALONE" could do it! With that statement, he clearly meant he did not need anyone's permission.

It is like saying to a cop. I allow you to protect me, when being attacked without reason. The cop would not be much of a cop if he needed permission to protect someone from a criminal, would he?

and by the way, don't use that old excuse that the Governors have all the power in their own states. If that is the case, in January 2017 he would have said. "I promise to protect you in those states where the Governor's allow me to do it". He did not say that, did he? It was a blanket protection-from-crime statement. Over 25 people have now died from rioting and looting. He failed to protect them!

Last edited:
No, we libs, know human nature. And when folks are subjugated, and harmed to this extent, and told to demure to the white folk and their power, many will have a problem. Trump will ramp up his aggression, TO CREATE the environment, where he can attack those he accuses of ONLY wanting chaos and disorder. This is his ticket to a new term.

People are now fed yup with liberalism, thanks to liberals rioting. This little rich white girl is the poster child for BLM and Antifa. For your reading pleasure sine the NY Times, WaPo and CNN won't show you stories like this. brat

Wealthy NYC woman, 20, facing 4 years in prison after BLM rampage | Fox News

...was never an actual leader and lies about major stuff...
Only the cult claims Trump is not a leader. The facts say he is a leader and a good one.

FEB 26 “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump
February. Cuomo was still saying that weeks later. Then, he ordered the cases out of hospitals and into nursing homes, even though he knew they were not equipped.

Sorry to use facts on you, since you are unarmed. It's the way I roll.

We have had 100 days of riots in Portland and else where. They have burned looted and murdered. It has resulted lost businesses and jobs for the employees that worked there.

Be specific!

Construction workers and window companies will have tons of new customers?

But------------there was some good news from the riots last night. A criminal terrorist rioter was going to throw a fire bomb at the police, but he set himself on fire. Awwwww

Karma can be a real bitch sometimes :lamo

Only the cult claims Trump is not a leader. The facts say he is a leader and a good one.

February. Cuomo was still saying that weeks later. Then, he ordered the cases out of hospitals and into nursing homes, even though he knew they were not equipped.

Sorry to use facts on you, since you are unarmed. It's the way I roll.

Donald just inherited a ton of money and used it to con his way all the way to the top. i do give him credit for copying Rush and Sean (knowing which fears to prey upon) though.

we warned you guys. not our fault you didn't listen.

Donald just inherited a ton of money and used it to con his way all the way to the top. i do give him credit for copying Rush and Sean (knowing which fears to prey upon) though. we warned you guys. not our fault you didn't listen.
If that's your story, fine. I prefer facts.

Trump doesn't prey on fear--he fights it. So many conservatives have been bullied into silence. One thing Trump has never been is silent. He stands up for the ordinary people who have been slandered by Democrats and and libeled by the media. Since you are with the bullies, I understand how that seems unfair. Learn to cope. We have four more years coming.

Only 7 of those days count because 93% have been peaceful, I have read.

Cowardly liberals are all about screaming about white radicals and at the same time, they are too ****ing stupid to realize they are every bit as evil.

IpsosPoll_Q1_WorseBetter_090320_v02_KS_1599175465936_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

Be specific!

Trump's America, what a ***** mess

Carry over from Obama's America.

The only problem is, liberals are too ****ing stupid to realize it.

Trump's America 3 plus years and we are like his business history; bankrupt with a trail of destruction

Barack Obama became President after years of attritional warfare, and in the midst of a financial crisis that posed systemic risks to the U.S. and world economy.

In the face of these obstacles, he avoided scandal, faced down right-wing brinksmanship, refused to debase common political discourse and achieved a measure of success in areas of foreign and domestic policy, including economic recovery, the Iran nuclear deal and the expansion of health insurance provision.

The significance of Obama’s standing as the nation’s first black chief executive should never be dismissed. Though racial inequality and racist animus persists, Obama’s success signals longer-term normative and generational shifts favorable to displacing the long historical precedence of white racial nationalism in American life.

President Barack Obama'''s Legacy: 10 Historians Weigh In | Time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom