• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

well, i think it's weird anyway.....bristol and levi are

liblady

pirate lover
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
engaged.....and kept it a secret from momma. good for them, i say. i hope sarah stays out of their way.

Like snow through the Alaskan glass, so are the days of the Palins...

Last edited:
can i just ask, who the **** are you all talking about?

bristol palin, and rev is talking about the biden kids...i don't know why, i didn't realize they were in the news. ;-)

Last edited:
I am so thoroughly captivated by all of this that when I saw the words "bristol" and "levy", I was thinking it had something to do with a company that made shampoo.

Well, I guess I stand corrected. Though I don't know which is lamer, them or us discussing it. :lamo

i was thinking british jeans

Skin tight, and carressing two perfect peach halves as their wearer is cavorting about engaged in a pillow fight?

I guess Jerry Springer could be her running mate in 2012. Don't laugh; he has an extensive political career, including being the mayor of a major city.

JER-RY! JER-RY!

To what? You think bristol and levi seek this attention? Any proof?

now rev, i know you're not naive. bristol sought out the media....

Us Weekly executive editor Caroline Schaefer told NBC'S "Today" show that Bristol Palin approached the magazine looking for a platform to explain why she got engaged.

Well uh yeees rev, apparently so!

now rev, i know you're not naive. bristol sought out the media....

Us Weekly executive editor Caroline Schaefer told NBC'S "Today" show that Bristol Palin approached the magazine looking for a platform to explain why she got engaged.

Well uh yeees rev, apparently so!

Looks like your power of observation is as lacking as mine was. (hint see post #14) :ssst:

And here I thought they were conscripting soldiers in Bristol for some reason...

The weirdness is not in the news itself, but in the fact that it is news at all...

is bristol still being paid to make speeches advocating the virtues of abstinence?

bet thanksgiving dinner at the palin home is going to be a fun time this year

Just as much as we are sick of having Miley Cyrus and now Justine Bieber shoved down our throat look out here comes Bristol and Levi...........................

This is just another calculated maneuver by the PR people of the Palin camp. Look forward to a reality tv show about Levi and Bristol. All from the same camp that asked the media to leave her kids alone. Typical .

Back
Top Bottom