• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

well, i think it's weird anyway.....bristol and levi are

It perplexes me why anyone cares. They're two kids who are obviously immature (his idiotic words/actions and her for wanting to marry him). So what?

All the liberal shows begged him for interviews and he gave plenty of them. That's when he was bad mouthing and telling Palin family "secrets". Now that the jerk has admitted he lied, I wonder how many offers he'll get to discuss what he lied about. I doubt we'll be seeing much of Levi on MSNBC,CNN,HLN unless they break-up again and he goes on another anti-Palin bender.
I was going to compliment CNN today. They brought the subject up. They said he "exaggerated" somethings about the Palins but then went on to speculate if Bristol was pregnant again or if the two of them were having sex again.

Them posing on the cover of a magazine announcing said engagement doesn't work for you?

Not only that, the Toronto Sun reports that a reality show is "currently being pitched by Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston that will be based around their parenting skills."

Oh, and Levi will also be appearing in a music video about the troubles experienced by a young couple (the girl's mother interferes in their love affair).

Damn media, crawling all up inside private citizens' personal, intimate lives.
:lamo

there is no way anyone could make this **** up:
There's baby mama drama in Wasilla.

Bristol Palin is "heartbroken" because of rumors that her on-again, off-again squeeze got an ex-girlfriend pregnant, RadarOnline.com reported Friday.

Things are so contentious between Palin, 19, and fiancée Levi Johnston that they are only communicating "by text message," a Palin family spokesman told Radar.

Things got messy in Wasilla, Alaska, this week when the National Enquirer reported that Johnston's ex-girlfriend, Lanesia Garcia, was pregnant. The two had a fling last year while Johnson and Palin were on the outs, sources told the paper.

"Levi insists the baby isn't his, but no one really knows for sure," a source told RadarOnline.com.

"Levi is one of three possible fathers who were with Lanesia during the probable week of conception," the source said.
Levi Johnston got ex-girlfriend Lanesia Garcia pregnant, Bristol Palin 'heartbroken: report

should give bristol some new material for her next for-pay abstinence speech
this prospective diaper full of joy will provide them a new area of discussion on their scheduled tv program emphasizing good parenting skills
please run in 2012 sarah

There's baby mama drama in Wasilla.

Bristol Palin is "heartbroken" because of rumors that her on-again, off-again squeeze got an ex-girlfriend pregnant, RadarOnline.com reported Friday.

Things are so contentious between Palin, 19, and fiancée Levi Johnston that they are only communicating "by text message," a Palin family spokesman told Radar.

Things got messy in Wasilla, Alaska, this week when the National Enquirer reported that Johnston's ex-girlfriend, Lanesia Garcia, was pregnant. The two had a fling last year while Johnson and Palin were on the outs, sources told the paper.

"Levi insists the baby isn't his, but no one really knows for sure," a source told RadarOnline.com.

"Levi is one of three possible fathers who were with Lanesia during the probable week of conception," the source said.

They have mexicans in Wasilla? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom