• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well how about that

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Angel mothers tried to meet with Pelosi at her office in Washington SHE REFUSED TO MEET WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the old hag is too embarrassed because of the blood on her hands. Oh and her stupidity.

Angel mothers tried to meet with Pelosi at her office in Washington SHE REFUSED TO MEET WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the old hag is too embarrassed because of the blood on her hands. Oh and her stupidity.

It's not surprising. After all, she already refused to let Homeland Security tell her the facts about the humanitarian and security crisis at the border. Now, she's refusing to let grieving family members tell her about their dead loved ones.

Absurd manufactured outrage of the day... Republicans are not exactly known for embracing groups that are arguably their political adversaries, it is no surprise that Democrats will not meet with Angel Moms as their primary goal is to talk about border security.

The underline issue is the same, none of this advances the conversation.

Just today’s reason to be upset about something, while Trump continues to hold a government in shutdown.

Absurd manufactured outrage of the day... Republicans are not exactly known for embracing groups that are arguably their political adversaries, it is no surprise that Democrats will not meet with Angel Moms as their primary goal is to talk about border security.

Just today’s reason to be upset about something, while Trump continues to hold a government in shutdown.

But border security IS HER duty. The sleazy old bag just didnt want to be filmed lying to those unfortunate mothers.

But border security IS HER duty. The sleazy old bag just didnt want to be filmed lying to those unfortunate mothers.

We spend on border security, something like more in the past 5 years than the previous several decades.

Nutty Nancy didn't want to meet with them because their loved ones weren't victims in a school mass shooting. If they were, they would've been very welcome. But since they don't meet her political views, she wants nothing to do with them.

Nancy talked about Bush not meeting Sheehan for a second time as his duty, but will not meet these parents for the first time. The more insukting thing would be if she didn't meet with these families so she could meet with illegals to discus their concerns

Donald Trump hasn't met with a single parent of a child murdered by white supremacists.

Nancy talked about Bush not meeting Sheehan for a second time as his duty, but will not meet these parents for the first time. The more insukting thing would be if she didn't meet with these families so she could meet with illegals to discus their concerns

Pelosi, along with other California Dems, never publicly said a word about Corporal Ronil Singh, but they made sure to talk about the deaths of 2 children dragged to our border by their fathers, who thought they'd be their Golden Tickets to America.
Sickening.

Donald Trump hasn't met with a single parent of a child murdered by white supremacists.

Heather Heyer's mother said she didn't want to meet with Trump.
Cut the lies.

As long as both sides think they can win the shutdown battle, there is no will from either side to compromise or open the government. This battle is personal, one side doesn't want to give Trump nothing, the other side, wants it all. Battling like they are over 5 billion or so dollars when this government will spent 4 trillion or around 0.0125% of a single percent. That in my opinion is about as asinine as asinine gets.

But if you're a partisan, a pro or anti Trumper, this I suppose make perfect sense. For the rest of us, it is 100% pure idiocy. Adults would have settled on around 2.5 billion or around that and the government never would have been shut down.

It's antics like this is why both major parties are shrinking, independents growing as folks desert both parties. Independents have risen from 30% of the electorate in 2006 to 43% today. The disdain for both parties are growing and growing some more. Keep up the partisan antics.

As long as both sides think they can win the shutdown battle, there is no will from either side to compromise or open the government. This battle is personal, one side doesn't want to give Trump nothing, the other side, wants it all. Battling like they are over 5 billion or so dollars when this government will spent 4 trillion or around 0.0125% of a single percent. That in my opinion is about as asinine as asinine gets.

But if you're a partisan, a pro or anti Trumper, this I suppose make perfect sense. For the rest of us, it is 100% pure idiocy. Adults would have settled on around 2.5 billion or around that and the government never would have been shut down.

It's antics like this is why both major parties are shrinking, independents growing as folks desert both parties. Independents have risen from 30% of the electorate in 2006 to 43% today. The disdain for both parties are growing and growing some more. Keep up the partisan antics.[/QUOTE]

Dems know this-more reason to import an underclass voting block.

Have pity on Nancy.

She is Speaker in name.

But I have read that those new radical Congress people like Alexandria, Rashida, et al., are calling the tune.

Don't be surprised if she decides not to run in 2020.

How did they attempt to contact her, thru her staff, I am curious.

I did find this website, which goes into much more detail on this organization. If I wanted to me my Rep. I would contact his office and go thru his staff to be put on the calender, did this organizarion do that ? Your rather short on details. You may want to read this:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/amp/...o-had-a-family-member-murdered-by-an-illegal/

It's antics like this is why both major parties are shrinking, independents growing as folks desert both parties. Independents have risen from 30% of the electorate in 2006 to 43% today. The disdain for both parties are growing and growing some more. Keep up the partisan antics.[/QUOTE]

Dems know this-more reason to import an underclass voting block.

How do you define the underclass? The poor, those making under 50,000 or what I seen a whole lot on this site, the uneducated, those with a high school education or less? If you're talking about those making less than 50,000, the Democrats have won this group every year since 1992. That was the first year this stat was kept.

If you're talking about what has been called the uneducated, a High School or less education, Reagan won them twice and G.H.W. Bush once. Bill Clinton won them twice as did G.W. Bush. Obama won them twice and Trump won them once. Education is a mixed bag. I would say the candidate with the most charisma won this group.

FYI, on the other side of the coin, college grads went for Reagan twice, G.H.W. Bush, twice, Dole once, G.W. Bush twice, Obama, once, Romney and finally Hillary Clinton. The reason I decided to add college grads, the supposed educated class is I seen posters blaming Trump's victory on the uneducated or HS or less voting block. The educated vote Democratic. Not so. If only college grads decided whom would be president we would have had Reagan twice, G.H.W. Bush twice, he won college grads over Bill Clinton as did Dole who would have become president in 1996. G.W. Bush won them twice over Gore and Kerry, although Obama won them over McCain, but Romney would have become president in 2012 if college grads decided the presidential outcome. Of course Hillary in 2016. A mixed bag there.

Why would she need to meet with them? She already is aware of their agenda. She would not change her mind about The Wall(TM).

Fake outrage.

We spend on border security, something like more in the past 5 years than the previous several decades.

and Republicans didn't care for border security when obama was president and the House refused to even vote on a Senate passed bill that provided 40 billion to border security.

I can't believe how stupid conservatives are that continually buy the BS the the republicans have been selling for 40 years, and have done absolutely nothing about

And a stupid wall is not border security

This story was tweeted by the known liar Don Jr. (the apple does not fall far from the tree) He gave no specifics and no additional info. It was picked up by Bannons web site and then echoed on Fox News. It may be true, it may not. With scant details provided by the OP it should be dismissed as Pelosi Derangement Syndrome, previously known as Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

and this is how you tell whether politicians are in it for the country, or so they can continue being politicians.

I am pro actually try to do something about the issues I care about... but yeah we need a good 3rd party candidate.. perhaps if nothing else, this type of fiasco will spawn a viable candidate. I would vote for one.

The views of Trump coined and used mothers and fathers are well known.

Got a link for this?

Did she? Or is this yet another example of right wing nut jobs gobbling up and regurgitating nonsense acquired via Fox News and Infowars?

https://www.truthorfiction.com/is-n...o-had-a-family-member-murdered-by-an-illegal/

They crashed her office at a very busy time. There is a right way and a wrong way to meet with congressional representatives. This was the wrong way. Not being at liberty to meet with them is not an indication that she doesn't care.

When you righties play the victim card, you go all out.

:spin:

:soap

Back
Top Bottom