• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well here's a shock. trump praises Putin invading Ukraine.

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
My question was, will trump restrain himself from praising Putin because of the political harm it could do him? We have our answer, no. It's just shocking, which is saying a lot, but we can add it to the list of how trump is an enemy of the US and democracy and freedom, and entirely a corrupt authoritarian. This answered another question also, how will Republicans find a way to blame Biden? No way they can just support Biden, the country and democracy.

Does the former guy need someone with deep pockets?

An even greater shock for me is going down to the American Legion and listen to the pro-Russia talk.

He had a chance to make a statement of strength by aligning with the president and showing a unified front but no, he had to make fool out of himself again. Anything for a headline, screw everything and everyone else. I’m so sick of his act that I may never call myself a Republican again.

My question was, will trump restrain himself from praising Putin because of the political harm it could do him? We have our answer, no. It's just shocking, which is saying a lot, but we can add it to the list of how trump is an enemy of the US and democracy and freedom, and entirely a corrupt authoritarian. This answered another question also, how will Republicans find a way to blame Biden? No way they can just support Biden, the country and democracy.

Seems like traitor trump and ****er Carlson are big propaganda hits in Putin's Russia disinformation program. The Trump Cult Party is stuffed with anti-American traitors. Cancer in our country, American trash.

trump-supporters-russia-t-shirts.jpg

Well, talk about spinning a story. Trump isn't praising Putin, he's analyzing what Putin has done. He is making the point, which must be too hard for democrat analyst to understand, that Putin implemented a plan by which to take control of parts of Ukraine. Russian separatist implanting into 2 regions of Ukraine so that Putin can claim the areas to be independent and give them his support and then his protections. Anyone who doesn't see this is a moron partisan hack, or better know as a liberal progressive democrat Trump hater.

More attempts by CNN analyst to defend their jumping on the Trump Russia Collusion Hoax and running with it for 5 years. It was a lie then, it is now, it will be tomorrow.

Admittedly, he doesn't seem to be praising Putin as much as simply recognizing what Putin did as strategically sound.

In politics, it's important to be realistic about your opponents so they don't catch you off guard.

Admittedly, he doesn't seem to be praising Putin as much as simply recognizing what Putin did as strategically sound.

In politics, it's important to be realistic about your opponents so they don't catch you off guard.
???

Putin is Trump's opponent? Do you think Trump is still the president?

???

Putin is Trump's opponent? Do you think Trump is still the president?
I think strongmen in politics should be treated like football players on different teams. They approve of each other for playing in the same league, but they rival each other on the field.

Crooks gonna crook.

The GOP only has to convince the Trump followers that Biden is at fault, and that is as easy as convincing 4th graders of anything. The GOP has it easy.

The GOP only has to convince the Trump followers that Biden is at fault, and that is as easy as convincing 4th graders of anything. The GOP has it easy.
Mr Magoo does not need anyone help. He is doing a fine job of destroying his reputation all by himself.

Let him put as many nails in his coffin as he can.

Seems like traitor trump and ****er Carlson are big propaganda hits in Putin's Russia disinformation program. The Trump Cult Party is stuffed with anti-American traitors. Cancer in our country, American trash.

trump-supporters-russia-t-shirts.jpg
House Republicans, minus my Congressman and Veteran Kinzinger and Rep. Cheney, support Russia and Putin,

kuhlooshun was not a hoax; neither was Covid
Yes it was, the evidence is clear. The Durham investigation is resulting in indictments as it shows it was all a fake. Strange that you still believe in the hoax.

I feel the same way about CNN 😆
I watch them after closing bell, before the 5:00 news.

They were pretty good today, what's fox News, going down with Trump?

With the Republicans.

Yes it was, the evidence is clear. The Durham investigation is resulting in indictments as it shows it was all a fake. Strange that you still believe in the hoax.
trump was NEVER cleared

Back
Top Bottom