• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Well, hello.

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
What's up?

Last edited:
welcome.gif

You would call yourself a Moderate Republican?

Have Fun and Happy Posting !

An official Welcome to DP. :)

Your right about some of your views.

Defining oneself as Republican and Democrat is not as black and white as it would seem these days.

Welcome NYU some how I regonize you..

Don't think I have a bad opinion about you.. I just thought some of your posts are a bit too harsh.

I look forward to seeing more of your points of views and hope you have good luck on your Collegate academics.

Arch Enemy said:
Welcome NYU some how I regonize you..

Don't think I have a bad opinion about you.. I just thought some of your posts are a bit too harsh.

I look forward to seeing more of your points of views and hope you have good luck on your Collegate academics.

Don't worry about it.

I get a little riled sometimes, expecially late at night when I'm all cracked out on red bull trying to write papers and I keep letting myself get sidetracked.

I apologise for the harshness, and thank you for your comments!

I apologise for the harshness
We have all been there RightatNYU. Sometimes they get under our skin and people let it show. Not me of course, but those other folks. ;) lol

Squawker said:
We have all been there RightatNYU. Sometimes they get under our skin and people let it show. Not me of course, but those other folks. ;) lol

Hahaha, of course. Those people need to watch themselves. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom