• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Well, he is impeached again

Stupid arrogant people.

They blew the divide wide open.

Stupid arrogant people.

Cut the cancer away before it eats the country.

Let them rage. The more they do the quicker they get banished to the kid's table forever.

Appease them and they never go away and this fantasyland block will wreck the Experiment.

While believing they're saving it.

I fail to understand how you can ignore the fact, Trump hasn't resigned, German Spain Italy and Japan were all accused of assisting the corruption of the election vote, and not one of you wish to analyse the facts.
Roll on civil war, that seems to be your wish, or how about states leaving the union..... would that make you sit up and face hard reality, nope I didn't think it would.
My commiserations.

Stupid arrogant people.

Anyone who cares what these people think...
97c885e0-5204-11eb-bfef-20fe5b76d760.jpg
...or these people...

Ere48AcXAAYiHol.jpeg
...wasn't going to ever be part of closing the divide anyway. Make sure Cheeto Mussolini doesn't feed the flames for the next four years preparing for his come-back tour, That's what It's all about.

I fail to understand how you can ignore the fact, Trump hasn't resigned, German Spain Italy and Japan were all accused of assisting the corruption of the election vote, and not one of you wish to analyse the facts.
Roll on civil war, that seems to be your wish, or how about states leaving the union..... would that make you sit up and face hard reality, nope I didn't think it would.
My commiserations.

If red states want to leave the union, they can go. I dunno how big an export opioid addiction will be tho. There’s money to be made, it’s drugs, but dunno. Maybe they can make ammo or something. They like fondling bullets.

Well there is plenty of chance of backlash, I think the far-right terrorist groups grew emboldened by their "win" last Wednesday. With this, they may try to strike again. But that being said, I don't see what the impeachment will really do, he won't be convicted (much like last time), and he has but 7 days left.
But he will go down historically as the first President to ever face impeachment twice.

Good ... he must be goin crazy that he is being held accountable for his actions

Stupid arrogant people.

You guys made the "divide" so you can close it and become Americans again. There is a very good chance that he will be convicted and removed in the Senate too. McConnell knows the one term mistake is poison for the GOP.

Sadly only 10 republicans voted to impeach.

That they hide from an attempted coup and still put party first is despicable and deplorable.
10 is enough to call it bipartisan.

You guys made the "divide" so you can close it. There is a very good chance that he will be convicted and removed in the Senate too. McConnell knows the one term mistake is poison for the GOP.
I think there is very little chance of him being convicted and removed.

Well there is plenty of chance of backlash, I think the far-right terrorist groups grew emboldened by their "win" last Wednesday. With this, they may try to strike again. But that being said, I don't see what the impeachment will really do, he won't be convicted (much like last time), and he has but 7 days left.
But he will go down historically as the first President to ever face impeachment twice.
If Mitch votes guilty there is a good chance of getting the 67 votes needed to remove him. He has said he might be in favor of the impeachment too.

McConnell has privately indicated that he believes impeaching Trump would be the way to rid him from the party, a dramatic break between the top Republican who has worked in tandem with the Republican President over the last four years.
In the note to his Republican colleagues Wednesday afternoon on impeachment, he wrote that "while the press has been full of speculation, I have not made a final decision on how I will vote and I intend to listen to the legal arguments when they are presented to the Senate."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/mcconnell-democrats-impeachment-trial-trump/index.html

Last edited:
If Mitch votes guilty there is a good chance of getting the 67 votes needed to remove him. He has said he is in favor of the impeachment too.
I don't believe it. First off, I don't think Mitch actually will vote to remove him. Second, even if so, I don't think they'd pull enough Republicans to achieve it. It would be fitting for Trump to be convicted, but it won't happen.

My commiserations.

So this was an international effort to steal the election?

How big is this conspiracy?

It seems like literally everyone was involved.

I don't believe it. First off, I don't think Mitch actually will vote to remove him. Second, even if so, I don't think they'd pull enough Republicans to achieve it. It would be fitting for Trump to be convicted, but it won't happen.
That is why the Dems have said they may wait until after the 1st 100 days of Bidens term to send the articles over. There is also a chance that the 14th amendment can still be used to stop Trump from ever holding office again.

So this was an international effort to steal the election?

How big is this conspiracy?

It seems like literally everyone was involved.
It started from the top. That much is clear.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the chatter about how this impeachment would "supposedly" make it impossible for him to ever seek office again."
But I could be wrong ;)

Back
Top Bottom