• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welfare Donald Trump ready to give $1.3 Trillion in CentGov Welfare to slackers...

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
...who weren't prepared for hard times.

My guess is a ton of it will go to fiscal conservatives, anti-welfare folks and republican welfare queens. Statistically, that would have to include a ton of people here.

Trump Willing To Sign $1.3 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill, Chief Of Staff Says

My oh my, how Republicans have become beggars (after preaching the EXACT opposite for decades) in just a few months. Democrats, naturally, never had any jobs and never worked for any assistance/didn't contribute to our economy.

Oh, one more thing. Rush and Sean need to come up with a better way to sell the CentGov Welfare checks to Republicans. Their current lies have run out of steam.

I suggest you stop watching Rush and Sean.

My guess is a ton of it will go to fiscal conservatives, anti-welfare folks and republican welfare queens. Statistically, that would have to include a ton of people here.

Trump Willing To Sign $1.3 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill, Chief Of Staff Says

My oh my, how Republicans have become beggars (after preaching the EXACT opposite for decades) in just a few months. Democrats, naturally, never had any jobs and never worked for any assistance/didn't contribute to our economy.

Oh, one more thing. Rush and Sean need to come up with a better way to sell the CentGov Welfare checks to Republicans. Their current lies have run out of steam.

You think that's bad...Nancy and her House Dems are still holding out for 3 Trillian.

You think that's bad...Nancy and her House Dems are still holding out for 3 Trillian.

I guess you're another one of those welfare takers who was previously a fiscal conservative.

Now, I don't expect many republicans here to own up to that.

I also bet you were a huge, let the free market take care of it, person. Right?

I guess you're another one of those welfare takers who was previously a fiscal conservative.

Now, I don't expect many republicans here to own up to that.

I also bet you were a huge, let the free market take care of it, person. Right?

Haven't I told you before about not guessing?

In any case, I'm only stating facts. Does that bother you?

Millions have lost their jobs, 180,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

I say COVID 19 has been in America much longer than America was advised. Which brings forward the obvious question “ How long has COVID 19 been allowed penetrate the USA population?”

Expecting an honest answer is nonsense because GOP politicians cannot speak in those terms. They choose spin! The GOP has been negligent since day one.

Pay The Stimulus Money! IT'S PATRIOTIC!!!!!!

The negligent GOP Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$194,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Over rated and over paid!

Last edited:
We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy
pronto aka the practical approach.

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put millions out of work and 180,00 have died.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the potential coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile government kept advising no need to worry all will be swell.

Unemployed workers should also receive $600 per week. Perhaps until workers are called back to work or new employment is found that pays a part time living wage @ $33,000 annually or a full time living wage @ $64,500 annually.

No one knows when COVID 19 will go away. Therefore government assistance should remain in place until further notice. Subjecting the nations once employed work force or for that matter any of us to congressional irresponsible behavior every few weeks is not acceptable.

Last edited:
Haven't I told you before about not guessing?

In any case, I'm only stating facts. Does that bother you?

what's really funny is all the Tea Partiers, fiscal conservatives, Christians and no deft/welfare folks have disappeared.

poof......

what's really funny is all the Tea Partiers, fiscal conservatives, Christians and no deft/welfare folks have disappeared.

poof......

They are following their governor's orders and trying to survive the virus.

What do YOU want them to do? Burn down a city?

They are following their governor's orders and trying to survive the virus.

What do YOU want them to do? Burn down a city?

So all the stuff we previously heard saying that people should not suck on the Gov teat, during hard times, was all bull****?

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put millions out of work and 180,00 have died.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the potential coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile government kept advising no need to worry all will be swell.

Unemployed workers should also receive $600 per week. Perhaps until workers are called back to work or new employment is found that pays a part time living wage @ $33,000 annually or a full time living wage @ $64,500 annually.

No one knows when COVID 19 will go away. Therefore government assistance should remain in place until further notice. Subjecting the nations once employed work force or for that matter any of us to congressional irresponsible behavior every few weeks is not acceptable.

Wait...you want everyone to get two grand a month? Or just people who pay taxes?

And, do you want unemployed people to get another two grand plus? On top of the first two grand? Are people who are unemployed still taxpayers?

But tell me...what about the old couple on SS...getting 1500/month...no longer working...no longer paying taxes...and not unemployed? What do THEY get? Nothing?

The money for the above belongs to the taxpayers. Investing with individual taxpayers is smart economics that will generate economic growth instantly whereas corporate welfare subsidy money never makes it to the economy.

Let's be smart about our money.

Everyone pays taxes on groceries, utilities, shoes, cars, health care, gasoline, home improvement yes yes yes taxes are collected is so many ways.

Last edited:
So all the stuff we previously heard saying that people should not suck on the Gov teat, during hard times, was all bull****?

yawn...

I keep asking you questions and you answer with irrelevant nonsense. Why do I bother?

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

It's Congress who proposes bills. Your ire is misplaced.

why stop at $2000 monthly for the employed or $2400 monthly for the unemployed?
it's money we will have to borrow
so if $2000/$2400 are going to be beneficial, then wouldn't $200,000/$240,000 per month to each taxpayer/unemployed person be 100 times better/more stimulating than your proposal?

yawn...

I keep asking you questions and you answer with irrelevant nonsense. Why do I bother?

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

hang on. are you gonna get CentGov welfare AND CentGov hurricane relief?

why stop at $2000 monthly for the employed or $2400 monthly for the unemployed?
it's money we will have to borrow
so if $2000/$2400 are going to be beneficial, then wouldn't $200,000/$240,000 per month to each taxpayer/unemployed person be 100 times better/more stimulating than your proposal?

are you old enough to remember when Republicans cared about the National Debt? you have to be at least 4yo.

Back
Top Bottom