• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome tres borrachos

CaptainCourtesy

I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Moderation Team would like to welcome [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]tres borrachos[/FONT] as our new Bartender, joining American with running the Tavern.

Oh, good call! Great choice!

I hope her taste in drinks is FAR better than her taste in ice hockey teams. :mrgreen:

Congrats to tre! Good choice (as usual)! :party:2party:

Finally, a bartender with borracho in her name!

A terrific lady, a good conservative, a lover of horseracing and all animals in general, a lady with spine and a good sense of humour, and a lady with some good stories. An excellent pick and I wish her all the best and hope she enjoys her new increased involvement on the site.

Hip hip hurray!!!!

:monkey

Excellent choice! Tres adds spice and fun to DP to counteract the nonsense we get from our politicians, and she's not shy about letting people know where she stands! :thumbs: I admire her for her involvement in fighting animal abuse! :applaud

Well, if she is as classy in her bartending duties as she is in the posts she makes elsewhere, this should be a very good thing.

Terrific member, fine choice.

Excellent choice! Tres adds spice and fun to DP to counteract the nonsense we get from our politicians, and she's not shy about letting people know where she stands! :thumbs: I admire her for her involvement in fighting animal abuse! :applaud
Yep, good choice.

I hope she makes the bar pet-friendly! :thumbs:

Tres will likely drink a lot more than she pours and she'll pour liquor like it doesn't belong to her. Should be fun.

Thanks for the welcome. :party It's time to PARTY!

I promise to run a clean establishment (not like Anal Johnson). Behind the bar stood Anal Johnson. | Sound clips from Blazing Saddles (1974) | Westerns

I promise not to slip any Mickeys in drinks.

I promise to play great music when American lets me pick.:mrgreen:

I promise to wear fun uniforms!

I promised to make American take the glasses out of the sink at night before he pees in it.

OH! And I promise to always keep New York sports on the televisions. I hope you're all Rangers and Giants fans!

Pets are welcome. Horses especially.

Excellent choice! Besides, as her moniker implies, she's already drunk! :2razz:

Tres will likely drink a lot more than she pours and she'll pour liquor like it doesn't belong to her. Should be fun.

Greetings, Risky Thicket. :2wave:

Of course, dear Sir! Why do you suppose we're all cheering about the good news! :lamo :thumbs:

welcome, tres!

Great choice! :)

Back
Top Bottom