• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to ttwtt78640!

The Moderation Team would like everyone to welcome @ttwtt78640 as our newest Moderator.

OMG there goes the neighborhood...

tenor.gif

So you finally collected enough to pay the 35 thousand dollar moderator initiation fee, eh ttwtt?
What? You didn't know? Uh oh, that first garnish is gonna sting a little. 🤣

Good move. Welcome twat ttwtt, you will do well.

Just between us, bro, ask for a raise the second week or you will never get one. And never, never, ever, be caught in the staff bathroom alone with Red. Just saying.

My posting name is Totally Texas White Trailer Trash & my postal zip code, pronouncing all of that is a PITA thus the abbreviation. ;)

But how do you pronounce it, 'sip? ;)

I can't imagine a better fit. I have been out for a while, but it was worth coming back to find this. I like azgreg very much, but I can't think of anyone better fit to step in

New home and new (well paying, I'm sure j/k) job. Have fun. :)

@ttwtt78640 always remember, alcohol will not keep you sane as a mod. You will need tylenol and Xanax too.
They don't allow brownies in TX...yet. Btw, what is that you are growing in that greenhouse behind the mod lounge?

My posting name is Totally Texas White Trailer Trash & my postal zip code, pronouncing all of that is a PITA thus the abbreviation. ;)
Congrats Dude.
Think you will do a Fine job, ya got a good head on ya shoulders.
Why on earth you would want the job is ...well, you do know everything wrong here is now Your Fault....they didn't yell ya?
Go With God(y)

They don't allow brownies in TX...yet. Btw, what is that you are growing in that greenhouse behind the mod lounge?
Shhhh, it's herbal and only for medicinal uses.

The Moderation Team would like everyone to welcome @ttwtt78640 as our newest Moderator.
I missed the Employment Add... when was it up?

LOL

Congrats ttwtt.

PS did a Moderator leave?

I always just say 'twit'... just flowed better and NO, that is not an insult or anything. I just associate like that when it is not clear.

Somebody long ago had a cnm... what would you associate? Cinnamon!

Now his name will be, "Tries To Watch The Threads 04687". I respect him as a poster and look forward to seeing him operate as a Mod. Welcome to the Mod Squad ttwtt78640 and hold the thin blue line!

Congratulations, cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Back
Top Bottom