• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to ttwtt78640!

@ttwtt78640 : Don't worry about the pee tape. It is secured.
I assure you I have no pecuniary interest in your kompromat, honest!

My posting name is Totally Texas White Trailer Trash & my postal zip code, pronouncing all of that is a PITA thus the abbreviation. ;)

Can we still talk to you ttwtt?

Can we still talk to you ttwtt?

Of course you can (may?). I hope that the addition of my moderation participation will not seriously detract from my thread participation as a fellow DP member.

We have a Texan as a moderator? Oh God help us. Demerits are now going to be handed out in shots of Dr Pepper (that he'll refer to as "coke") and we're all gonna get stuck eating Frito Pie.

Well, other than those things, good choice!

He's moderate and doesn't flame. A dignified choice.

OMG... I REFUSE to put tires on top of my trailer no matter what @ttwtt78640 says! Awesome news @ttwtt78640 !

I have never advocated placing tires onto a mobile home‘s roof (to prevent it from making noise on windy days?). I have seen it done, but it simply causes other problems: the tires added weight makes the (underlying structural) problem worse thus causing further roof damage so even more tires will be added (the most that I have encountered on a single-wide, so far, was 14) and the tires fill with water (adding even more weight) creating a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes.

Last edited:
I have never advocated placing tires onto a mobile home‘s roof (to prevent it from making noise on windy days?). I have seen it done, but it simply causes other problems: the tires added weight makes the (underlying structural) problem worse thus even more tires will be added (the most that I have encountered on a single-wide, so far, was 14) causing further roof damage and the tires fill with water (adding even more weight) creating a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes).

Then what do you do with the tires after placing the car on blocks in the yard? :)

You know I'm just jealous that you get to live in the hill country and I'm stuck in suburbia... :cool:

Then what do you do with the tires after placing the car on blocks in the yard? :)

You know I'm just jealous that you get to live in the hill country and I'm stuck in suburbia... :cool:

Paint them various obnoxious colors and use them as planters (wheel removed) or potted plant stands (wheel intact). That way they become notable additions to the yard’s (ever growing) clutter.

3B7C5419-9202-48E9-B742-62466B6D9F0A.jpeg

I have never advocated placing tires onto a mobile home‘s roof (to prevent it from making noise on windy days?). I have seen it done, but it simply causes other problems: the tires added weight makes the (underlying structural) problem worse thus causing further roof damage so even more tires will be added (the most that I have encountered on a single-wide, so far, was 14) and the tires fill with water (adding even more weight) creating a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes).

Authentic frontier gibberish.

Paint them various obnoxious colors and use them as planters (wheel removed) or potted plant stands (wheel intact). That way they become notable additions to the yard’s (ever growing) clutter.

View attachment 67310499

I like that actually.... I wonder if my HOA would allow that? LOL

I like that actually.... I wonder if my HOA would allow that? LOL

The HOA will likely require using only pre-approved colors, producing both overhead and side views (scaled drawings) of the proposed layout and getting the (advance) approval of at least 3 neighbors. ;)

Solid selection. (y)

Oh shit, you mean I gotta be respectful to this guy now??? FFS!

Great choice, congrats @ttwtt78640, I'll slip you that twenny to keep my infraction points down... ;) lol

No good deed goes unpunished. Just trying to help.
I understand... do you think I was being rude, or something?

I am just curious as to who is what and why regarding this blessed occasion.

Well there goes the neighborhood! (JK, not a bad choice, congrats @ttwtt78640)

Back
Top Bottom