• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

welcome to the revolution

Ohooo, do ya think the snowflakes might just have guns of their own?
We don't need any wars, but we may get one, Nov 3rd, we shall see eh......

all i know is they rush the white house they might get mowed down by 50 caliber Machine guns and attack helicopters. that is what he is proposing to do.

OK. What everybody needs to do is get a MAGA hat, a Q T-shirt, and learn all their catch phrases.

Then if they jump froggy just suit up in the perfect disguise!

(I knida want to put those things in a fire extinguisher case and set up at the swap meet to take orders. With a bunch of hidden cameras. Should be a laugh riot.)

all i know is they rush the white house they might get mowed down by 50 caliber Machine guns and attack helicopters. that is what he is proposing to do.

You have never been in combat, I assume. First off it does not take a direct assault, a 50 BMG does the job just fine, but if anyone thinks they can stop the People they are thinking like French Royalty.

OK. What everybody needs to do is get a MAGA hat, a Q T-shirt, and learn all their catch phrases.

Then if they jump froggy just suit up in the perfect disguise!

(I knida want to put those things in a fire extinguisher case and set up at the swap meet to take orders. With a bunch of hidden cameras. Should be a laugh riot.)
Not sure what you are saying, really" If you are claiming that I support the POS you are off base by a mile.

Not sure what you are saying, really" If you are claiming that I support the POS you are off base by a mile.

What I am saying is if trump loses and his minions go nuts, you'd have a perfect disguise. If we all did it they'd go nuts looking for us.

If you could pull off a drawl they might let you drive the ammo truck!

Threatening the President/threatening to attack the White House? Oh yeah...that's going to help your cause :roll:

This is just dumb.
But there are radicals in every group I won't condemn them all for the stupidity of some.

What I am saying is if trump loses and his minions go nuts, you'd have a perfect disguise. If we all did it they'd go nuts looking for us.

If you could pull off a drawl they might let you drive the ammo truck!

Hmmm, I will think on that.

They don't have Grunts drive trucks, now blowing them up, that is a different story. Not all of us serve at the alter of trump, and that may come in handy, really soon.. We wont start it, but we will finish it.

Hmmm, I will think on that.

They don't have Grunts drive trucks, now blowing them up, that is a different story. Not all of us serve at the alter of trump, and that may come in handy, really soon.. We wont start it, but we will finish it.

I have joked forever that if we ever have another civil war it will be between the smart people and the stupid people. But we don't need to worry. They're better armed, but they're stupid.

Trump wants people acting against him. He is all about that kind of drama. He wants to act forcefully against civilians. Slaughter. He wants to send a signal to libs. By slaughtering tens, maybe hundreds, perhaps thousands, as he hasnt shown any remorse on the 180000. Trump is a madman.

Will you be joining the violent anarchists then?

Trump wants people acting against him. He is all about that kind of drama. He wants to act forcefully against civilians. Slaughter. He wants to send a signal to libs. By slaughtering tens, maybe hundreds, perhaps thousands, as he hasnt shown any remorse on the 180000. Trump is a madman.

What a delicious slice of irony. ^

Threatening the President/threatening to attack the White House? Oh yeah...that's going to help your cause :roll:

Second amendment remedies.

Did his communist handlers forget to tell him, you can't threaten the commander in chief?
I'm betting Mr. BLM will be getting a call by the feds shortly, if not already.

How come it was acceptable for right wingers to talk like this about Obama?

How come it was acceptable for right wingers to talk like this about Obama?

Is this a trick question? A deflection of sorts?

If you are seriously asking, it wasn't OK, if indeed, "right wingers" anarchists threatened to do what your beloved BLM friends are threatening to do to this president...

Conservatives don’t understand revolution. The impulse to revolt is rooted in the belief that things can and should be better. Conservatives don’t believe this. They believe the status quo is perfect. Or if it isn’t, it’s because of nefarious elements making things worse and if only we went back to how things were, everything would be perfect again.

Back in the 1770s, conservatives would have been lamenting the violence. Complaining about undisciplined rogues fighting a dirty war. Crying about how redcoats were just doing their duty to serve God and King. Loudly denouncing these undesirable revolutionaries who were destroying property and people’s livelihoods.

So you're on the wrong side of history, and side with violent anarchists then?

I've been running some errands today, did the government get overthrown while I was buying groceries?

I was thinking maybe we could just vote against Mango and his cult. That's what I'm going to do.

I have joked forever that if we ever have another civil war it will be between the smart people and the stupid people. But we don't need to worry. They're better armed, but they're stupid.

They really aren't, but hey.....

Back
Top Bottom