• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

welcome to the revolution

Threatening the President/threatening to attack the White House? Oh yeah...that's going to help your cause :roll:

Welcome to trumps America.

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

What's not to like, right. ;)

Last edited:
Is this a trick question? A deflection of sorts?

If you are seriously asking, it wasn't OK, if indeed, "right wingers" anarchists threatened to do what your beloved BLM friends are threatening to do to this president...

Again, "second amendment remedies."

Are you unfamiliar with the phrase?

I have seen a number of BLM leaders across this country being recorded say a lot of stuff that amounts to encouraging violence. Right now the government is investigating who is funding this organization and those anarchist that are associated with them. When you start threatening a sitting president then that investigation gets top priority. We know by the mouths of the original leaders of the BLM movement recorded on video that they profess to be well trained Marxists and well trained community organizers. We have an overwhelming number of minds of mush that stand up with this group yet haven't a clue what they actually believe. Well with this BLM leader saying what he did, he will not be walking free much longer.

Conservatives don’t understand revolution. The impulse to revolt is rooted in the belief that things can and should be better. Conservatives don’t believe this. They believe the status quo is perfect. Or if it isn’t, it’s because of nefarious elements making things worse and if only we went back to how things were, everything would be perfect again.

Back in the 1770s, conservatives would have been lamenting the violence. Complaining about undisciplined rogues fighting a dirty war. Crying about how redcoats were just doing their duty to serve God and King. Loudly denouncing these undesirable revolutionaries who were destroying property and people’s livelihoods.

I believe in revolt when our very rights are in danger of being torn from us.

Trump IS NOT doing that and is a duly elected president. that makes those wanting to forcibly remove him, WRONG.

Again, "second amendment remedies."

Are you unfamiliar with the phrase?

2nd amendment remedies are reserved for when our other constitutional rights are under attack in the most heinous ways.

the only ones trying to do that are the democrat leadership.

It is getting nasty out there. God help us all.

You have never been in combat, I assume. First off it does not take a direct assault, a 50 BMG does the job just fine, but if anyone thinks they can stop the People they are thinking like French Royalty.

if any size of a group other than HUMONGOUS in the multi THOUSANDS go after the white house, first your going to see them get the **** blown out of themselves by the secret service and armed forces waiting to do so , evacuate the president immediately and then if that crowds HURTS the white house in any way YOU WILL see the citizenry step up to put that **** down all over the country

I am not hoping for this, but it will happen if that goes down. I really do not want to see that kind of carnage myself, in our country.

2nd amendment remedies are reserved for when our other constitutional rights are under attack in the most heinous ways.

It's heartbreaking when they're just so close to getting it.

Back
Top Bottom