• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Welcome To The Party Thread

George_Washington

DP Veteran
Reaction score
United States of America and proud of it!
Political Leaning
Conservative
Ok guys, this is the party I mentioned in that thread about Navy Pride.

You're all in a large room with 70's disco balls, women's underwear hanging on the wall, strange light patterns going off and on, and bright red cushioned seats.

And the dress code is strict 18th century dress, so that's what you're all wearing.

I'm the bar tender. What would you like to order?

We're currently playing, "Touch me all night long" by Cathy Dennis. Does anybody want to hear a different song?

*Finn takes a seat*

"Shut that god damned music off; Get me some Bailey's. And while your at it, throw me one of the womans underwear, preferable a used one"

BTW what kind of thread is this?

FinnMacCool said:
*Finn takes a seat*

"Shut that god damned music off; Get me some Bailey's. And while your at it, throw me one of the womans underwear, preferable a used one"

BTW what kind of thread is this?

:::Throws one of the women's underwear at you and pours a Bailey's:::

What kind of thread is this ???

THIS MY FRIEND IS THE THREAD WHERE WE CONGREGATE AND PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999. DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?

If you do...than let's tango!

:::Tango music starts playing in the background:::

I add my pantaloons to the wall, order a bourbon straight up and grab George Washington and I lead him to the dance floor where we start the tengo..

I'll be starting with Jack, neat. Alternating with Quervo Gold. I'd like you bring me a new one every 2 minutes. And I want them served in a shot glass placed on a dinner plate. Anything Nugent or Megadeath will be fine. You might want to check the I.D. of any one who orders Bailey's and be ready with a Shirley Temple. Now let's see if those disco balls can hold my weight. If they can't I'll be in the corner dealing 5 card draw, nothings wild except for "The One". Party time...Giddyup.

George_Washington said:
You're all in a large room with 70's disco balls, women's underwear hanging on the wall, strange light patterns going off and on, and bright red cushioned seats.

Nice!

George_Washington said:
And the dress code is strict 18th century dress, so that's what you're all wearing.

Does that include wigs?

George_Washington said:
I'm the bar tender. What would you like to order?

2 hits of acid and a bottle of JD.

George_Washington said:
We're currently playing, "Touch me all night long" by Cathy Dennis. Does anybody want to hear a different song?

I'll put in a request for some Petty.

Back
Top Bottom