• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Welcome to the family': Fox News hires Lara Trump as a contributor

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Fox still nutty! Daddy-in-law will take advantage of this mouthpiece at Fox.

'Welcome to the family': Fox News hires Lara Trump as a contributor | Fox News | The Guardian

But now the 38-year-old former TV producer has left her perch as senior adviser to the Trump campaign to sign on for a regular gig sharing her opinions and analysis in front of the cameras on Fox News.

“I’m so excited first of all to be joining the Fox family,” she said in an appearance on the Fox & Friends morning program Monday.

“I sort of feel like I’ve been an unofficial member of the team for so long, you guys know, it was kind of a joke, over the past five years I would come there so often that the security guards were like, ‘Maybe we should just give you a key’. So to be part of the team I’m so, so excited.”

Laura Trump will do a great job for FOX!
"sharing her opinions and analysis"

'Welcome to the family': Fox News hires Lara Trump as a contributor | Fox News | The Guardian

But now the 38-year-old former TV producer has left her perch as senior adviser to the Trump campaign to sign on for a regular gig sharing her opinions and analysis in front of the cameras on Fox News.

“I’m so excited first of all to be joining the Fox family,” she said in an appearance on the Fox & Friends morning program Monday.

“I sort of feel like I’ve been an unofficial member of the team for so long, you guys know, it was kind of a joke, over the past five years I would come there so often that the security guards were like, ‘Maybe we should just give you a key’. So to be part of the team I’m so, so excited.”

Her only qualification is she sleeps with Don Jt, ewwww.

(S/I/T) Trump might even report on Fox that she's hot but, of course, not more than his daughter, Ivanka.

Her only qualification is she sleeps with Don Jt, ewwww.
Well, that might be true, but technically, she sleeps with Eric. Same ewwww works. 🙂

Her only qualification is she sleeps with Don Jr, ewwww
Well, that might be true, but technically, she sleeps with Eric. Same ewwww works. 🙂

Even worse 😂😂😂

See, this is part of what's so hilarious about all your anti-left/anti-media rants: you downright worship these people, simply because they sell you the propaganda you want to hear. Anyone who doesn't sell it gets ex-communicated as a RINO liberal plant.

But it's the left that act like sheep? lol.

“I sort of feel like I’ve been an unofficial member of the team for so long, you guys know, it was kind of a joke, over the past five years I would come there so often that the security guards were like, ‘Maybe we should just give you a key
No kidding! Fox was am integral part of the Trumo campaign.

I'd go a step further. Without Fox News, Trump would be a nobody, period.
Well, except for his stupid and boring Apprentice tv show, in which the few of my surfing moves via remote control reflected a spoiled privileged narcissistic jerk stroking himself with his stupid "Your FIRED" bs - in which attracted many of his weak minded supporters that he still has today. Oh yeah, that does include Fox News who inflated his ego and lies to no end the last 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom