• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to our newest DM - Allan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my place to say - this is Mod territory. My tasks here are limited to mixing drinks for the staff and picking up after their pets.
Keep them drinks coming. If you get them drunk enough you could end up getting the deed to the joint.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've been practicing my DM skills this morning. I've thread-banned Red from all the announcement threads and I applied a word filter to @ASHES so that whenever he types 'bricks' the phrase 'vinyl siding' is substituted.
Can't wait to see your first flaming skull.

I want a Rubber Room but it's too much work all at once. Is there a layaway plan, say monthly installments, wherein I could, piece by piece, earn a Rubber Room over a period of time?

I want a Rubber Room but it's too much work all at once. Is there a layaway plan, say monthly installments, wherein I could, piece by piece, earn a Rubber Room over a period of time?
You can send your payments care of @Overitall .

Oh, Allan. I didn't see this thread until I was talking to you in another thread and suddenly noticed it said "Dungeon Master" under your name! I hope it doesn't change things between us. I used to think you were a heck of a poster. Are you sure you want this thankless job?

And congratulations! (y)

Oh, Allan. I didn't see this thread until I was talking to you in another thread and suddenly noticed it said "Dungeon Master" under your name! I hope it doesn't change things between us.
Not one bit.
I used to think you were a heck of a poster.
"Used to think!" 😢 lol
Are you sure you want this thankless job?
Not really but apparently Michael Steele gave Red a peepee tape something incriminating on me so it was an offer I couldn't refuse.
And congratulations! (y)
Thanks! 😃

Not one bit.

"Used to think!" 😢 lol

Not really but apparently Michael Steele gave Red a peepee tape something incriminating on me so it was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Thanks! 😃
Michael Steele works for me. ;)

Oh, Allan. I didn't see this thread until I was talking to you in another thread and suddenly noticed it said "Dungeon Master" under your name! I hope it doesn't change things between us. I used to think you were a heck of a poster. Are you sure you want this thankless job?

And congratulations! (y)

hahaha my reaction was "oh, Allan" what have you done! shakes head. Still though seems like a good solid choice. I don't go in the basement or whatever all those are called. Way to rough.

hahaha my reaction was "oh, Allan" what have you done! shakes head. Still though seems like a good solid choice. I don't go in the basement or whatever all those are called. Way to rough.
Allan is a relaxed dude who moves smoothly through choppy waters. I have confidence that he will remain unruffled in his new position. :)

Oh my gosh I just remembered a forum that I was on where they had a place called The Woodshed. They sent noisy people there. And I forgot to say congratulations, thank you. Those people have to go somewhere. lol

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've been practicing my DM skills this morning. I've thread-banned Red from all the announcement threads and I applied a word filter to @ASHES so that whenever he types 'bricks' the phrase 'vinyl siding' is substituted.
Funny stuff.

The only downfall is that he (you, @Allan ) is no longer posting upstairs. He used to be a valid poster, so that's a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom