• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to our newest DM - Allan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allan has agreed to donate some of his time to the task of keeping the mods DM's in line. Just kidding, he's here to stir the pot and serve the margarita's on Tuesdays.

Please welcome our newest Dungeon Master, Allan!

I just might be tempted to come out of my basement hibernation hearing that Allan has volunteered to be one of the bad guys. ;)

Oh wait, on second thought... Nothing and nobody could make me want to come back to the seventh grade hell hole, the mean kids' clique known as the basement.

eta: @Allan, good journey, and no offense my friend.

are-you.gif

Congrats @Allan, keep those chit chatters under control.

laughing-lol.gif

bricks-ton-of-bricks.gif

I don't think he'll have to worry about little old me. ;)

@Allan, your newest and biggest challenge is to bring me back down under... Lol!

tenor.gif

This thread ain't about you, and quite honestly the basement is better off as is.

You might want to tell that to the basement cretins who go all out trying to bait me to come down there.

Hahaha!

Oh, he is the only one that agreed with me the rubber room was a bad idea... But before I get to positive I'll look if he now gets in line or keep his integrity I mean, a lot off people (republicans) put their hope to Mitch after his initial critic on Trumps action during the riots. And....;)

No honestly I am just joking, He will be a good DM just as the ones already active. Congrats both to the team and to Allan!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've been practicing my DM skills this morning. I've thread-banned Red from all the announcement threads and I applied a word filter to @ASHES so that whenever he types 'bricks' the phrase 'vinyl siding' is substituted.

Allan has agreed to donate some of his time to the task of keeping the mods DM's in line. Just kidding, he's here to stir the pot and serve the margarita's on Tuesdays.

Please welcome our newest Dungeon Master, Allan!
Great addition to the team! Allan is a top-shelf poster with sharp wit and strong reasoning abilities. Hell, he's almost on my level...lol

Actually you hit the nail on the head right there.

Here are the actual DP Staff meeting notes on the decision:

RedAkston: "What should we do with those cursed chit-chatters?"
Helix: "Why don't you make the worst offender a DM. See how he likes cleaning up the mess."
All the DMs: "Do it!"
Redress: "Are those donuts for everyone?"
@Allan say it isn’t so! Did you really go over to the Darkside?

Congrats (and good luck - you’ll need it). :)

Yes, it's like if during WWII Canada suddenly joined the Axis side.
Question (you know I’m good for asking them of DMs :)).

Have my chances of getting a suite in the RR just improved? ;)

I would say that depends entirely on your own behaviour.

I was thinking of making an "Overitall's Rubber Room" but not put you in there. Just have it sitting there. Waiting.

I was thinking of making an "Overitall's Rubber Room" but not put you in there. Just have it sitting there. Waiting.
Good idea! I like it. Could I have my own set of keys? Ya know, in case I want to decorate it a little bit.

Edit: Am I messing up your congrats thread?

Edit: Am I messing up your congrats thread?
Not my place to say - this is Mod territory. My tasks here are limited to mixing drinks for the staff and picking up after their pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom