• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to OlNate and Bum - our newest Dungeon Masters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Please welcome OlNate and Bum to the DM staff.

* When responding to this thread keep in mind where you are. Any and all initiations should take place in the appropriate place.

I hope OlNate turns up the acerbic. He can be pretty snide when he tries.

Not familiar with Bum. I'm pretty sure he got in on name power.

Hey Bum, is that brown and white tabby your cat?

That's one interpretation.

No, that is the ONLY interpretation. I know all the ways cats communicate and that pose is NOT one of them.

Thrilled to have you guys on board! @Bum @OlNate

Maybe you’ll get some help, some of the other staff is worthless, (I won’t name names, he knows who he is!)

Are these additions or replacements?

I hope OlNate turns up the acerbic. He can be pretty snide when he tries.

Not familiar with Bum. I'm pretty sure he got in on name power.

Will do my best not to disappoint, bud! lmao... Just gotta find the great power : great responsibility balance.... ;) lolz

Will do my best not to disappoint, bud! lmao... Just gotta find the great power : great responsibility balance.... ;) lolz

Now to go with that flaming Canadian smack you’ll have the codes for the flaming skull, oy vey!

Nah.....just a random feline photo I found online; I admire how it expresses itself.

Congratulations, and I love the little bird flipping cat.

Reactions: Bum

I guess global domination on the first day is a no go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom