• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to OlNate and Bum - our newest Dungeon Masters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can we storm?

636520357268068995--us-images-Tim-Hortons-Exterior-2.jpg

If @OlNate and @Bum, can each fill just one of @azgreg shoes, then, just maybe, @DiAnna can find her way back to her happy spot, not spend so much time dealing with jerks.

These new DMs bring insight, debate skills and ample humor to the Dungeon!

Thanks and congratulations to both of you!

If @OlNate and @Bum, can each fill just one of @azgreg shoes, then, just maybe, @DiAnna can find her way back to her happy spot, not spend so much time dealing with jerks.

Oh, geez, bud, those are some serious shoes to fill...I thought the first bit was supposed to be low pressure... ;)

Will do my best not to disappoint, bud! lmao... Just gotta find the great power : great responsibility balance.... ;) lolz

Congrats OlNate! In my time here you've been a solid (and funny) poster so I'm sure you'll do just fine.
👍

Congrats @Bum!

Its moments like this that cause me feel like a mailman in a feral dog pound wearing prime rib underwear.
Don't worry, it's a Pomeranian rescue shelter.

Those two are going to do a great job.

tenor.gif

Yep. Great picks! DP appears to have a pretty deep bench!

Welcome Bum and OlNate! It's great to have you join the DMs.

No farting in the breakroom.

Aw, man, you disappoint me... you think I'd just fart? Im going straight to pooping in the creamer. Honestly, I'm hurt that you would underestimate me so badly.

Love you too, bud... Haha

Good choice and best wishes to the new mods. I know you'll do great jobs.

What is not said but thought - (Excssssselent! Soon the Canukistan takeover of American social media will be complete and our carefully placed agents will control the means and terms of public debate in America fully. Welcome to the outer limits. Moo-whaa-haa-haa-haa!)

Cheers, be well and good fortune to OlNate and Bum.
Evilroddy.

(Excssssselent! Soon the Canukistan takeover of American social media will be complete and our carefully placed agents will control the means and terms of public debate in America fully. Welcome to the outer limits. Moo-whaa-haa-haa-haa!)

Are you referring to the top secret "Excssssselent! Soon the Canukistan takeover of American social media will be complete and our carefully placed agents will control the means and terms of public debate in America fully. Welcome to the outer limits. Moo-whaa-haa-haa-haa!" plan? Is that the top secret plan you're posting on the internet for Americans to see? Good work Benedict Arnold. :rolleyes:

Are you referring to the top secret "Excssssselent! Soon the Canukistan takeover of American social media will be complete and our carefully placed agents will control the means and terms of public debate in America fully. Welcome to the outer limits. Moo-whaa-haa-haa-haa!" plan? Is that the top secret plan you're posting on the internet for Americans to see? Good work Benedict Arnold. :rolleyes:

I was suspicious as soon as I saw poutine in the cafeteria.

I was suspicious as soon as I saw poutine in the cafeteria.
Is it moving? Does it look like it's gasping for air? Could be the remains of Daqueef.

Reactions: Bum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom