• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to OlNate and Bum - our newest Dungeon Masters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to you both, congrats! 🍻

incentive-120311235821-phpapp01-thumbnail-4.jpg

Welcome!

My cats dont care... little irreverent bastards. ;)
You just think cats are irrelevant until you have a stroke in your kitchen and they eat your face off because they've gone 0.001 seconds between feedings.

I know... I'm positively quivering in anticipation at getting to rock that bad boy.... :LOL:
Me too....but I think thats a bit of Bells Palsey.

You just think cats are irrelevant until you have a stroke in your kitchen and they eat your face off because they've gone 0.001 seconds between feedings.

Dont be silly; my little carpet sharks will not sully themselves eating anything that does not come out of a can or a McDonalds bag.

Please welcome OlNate and Bum to the DM staff.

* When responding to this thread keep in mind where you are. Any and all initiations should take place in the appropriate place.

I call bullshit. I've hired Giuliani and we're already filing lawsuits.
There's voter fraud run-amuck and it's beyond believable that either of those two could deserve such an honor!!!!

This will be "fixed" soon. I promise!!!!

There's voter fraud run-amuck and it's beyond believable that either of those two could deserve such an honor!!!!

Guess it turns out we Canadians are a national security threat after all.... ;) lol

What can we storm?

Will do my best not to disappoint, bud! lmao... Just gotta find the great power : great responsibility balance.... ;) lolz
I hope you still have time to post!

Good news and congrats, hope to see you around. Strong Bricks make a strong Wall, and those two are sturdy as they come.

The outhouse?
Oh, I don't know about that. Tuesday was Mexican night and that last batch of chimichangas turned more than one stomach. I wouldn't go near that outhouse without a hazmat suit.

Reactions: Bum
The outhouse?
You get the outhouse do you. I know for a fact that Admins have a climate controlled restrooms in Carrera marble highlighted with subdued lighting. The 5 layer scented and aloe moisturized bathroom tissue is woven from eiderdown rejected as not soft enough for pillows. The restrooms have fireplaces, soothing Bee Gees music and fine dark chocolates hand crafted by DiAnna when she's not busy trying to figure out which of the nutcases on the forum might have weapons restrictions.

You get the outhouse do you. I know for a fact that Admins have a climate controlled restrooms in Carrera marble highlighted with subdued lighting. The 5 layer scented and aloe moisturized bathroom tissue is woven from eiderdown rejected as not soft enough for pillows. The restrooms have fireplaces, soothing Bee Gees music and fine dark chocolates hand crafted by DiAnna when she's not busy trying to figure out which of the nutcases on the forum might have weapons restrictions.

Its a budget issue.....Red is applying for Coronavirus chimichanga relief as we speak.

Its a budget issue.....Red is applying for Coronavirus relief as we speak.
Are you sure he's not actually in fact applying for Coronavirus? Sometimes he gets confused with complicated forms.

Please welcome OlNate and Bum to the DM staff.

* When responding to this thread keep in mind where you are. Any and all initiations should take place in the appropriate place.
Comgress shal make no law

Are you sure he's not actually in fact applying for Coronavirus? Sometimes he gets confused with complicated forms.
Sometimes??? Someone on staff still hasn't forgiven me for ordering walrus for the cafeteria when I was supposed to order walnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom