• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to Jetboogieman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiplash! Welcome back to the moderation sheepdog compound. We the sheep celebrate our new-old overlord. Welcome baaaaaaaack!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy (a sheep in pig's clothing).

Last edited:
Good to be a member here with you @Jetboogieman, happy to have you on the moderation team! (y)

8881444f23794650da1fe33c1bed39e0.gif

welcome!

Welcome Jet!

yt83edupdwv21.gif

Well, surely this is going to twist a few member’s panties up in knots!!!

Well done. Well done.

Welcome Jet!

I need to know his favorite song before I comment.

Congrats JB. A most excellent selection. The MODs done good!

I welcome this choice, at least until he dings me for calling zimmer a “twatwaffle.“

I welcome this choice, at least until he dings me for calling zimmer a “twatwaffle.“
Try to cloak it as a compliment: "Zimmer, I've known some amazing twatwaffles in my life, but you are by far the Nobel Prize recipient of twatwaffles. Whole statuary gardens and city streets should be named for your twatwaffleness. Megan and Harry should name their new baby girl twatwaffless in your honor".

You should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom