• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to German guy and Kal'Stang

CaptainCourtesy

I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Moderation Team would like to welcome German guy and Kal'Stang as the newest moderators. Congratulations guys.

Awesome choice! Though keep an eye on German Guy, he may try to take the place over....Just sayin'.......:mrgreen:

Congrats fellas.

Congrats to both of you.

congratulations german and kal

RaveCat.gif

German Guy, great job! Congratulations1

And another round of congrats for Kal'Stang.

Good luck.....and thanks for your time guys.
f_cheers.gif

Hah! Now lets see who will bring up Hitler on these threads!!

Oops! I just did!!!

:shock: :fly:

Thanks all! I'll try and perform the Duties of Moderdom to the best of my abilities!

0 banstick.jpg

Just kidding! ....or am I?

I'm not familiar with Kal.

German Guy has always made efforts to be civil in debate.

Congrats guys!

Both top guys from what I've seen. A thankless job awaits ye after this thread though.

The Moderation Team would like to welcome German guy and Kal'Stang as the newest moderators. Congratulations guys.

Welcome aboard the Moderator Express... and may whatever deity you adhere to have mercy on your souls. :mrgreen:

Seriously, good to have you both with us. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom