• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome to German guy and Kal'Stang

I don't know who the heck either one of you are, but congrats on your new found fame.

Awesome choices!

Now who wants to bet on which one gets the first crybaby thread in the place that not be named?

Congrats!!!!!!

Excellent choices! Congratulations and condolences to you both!

Good luck to you both. When you begin receiving PMs from all sides whining that you're playing favorites, you'll know you're doing your job. :mrgreen:

I haven't had much interaction with either of you, we perhaps travel in different circles or at different times, but I wish you both good luck and try to have some fun while you're at it.

So what happened to German Guy?
Since being made a mod he's basically MIA for 5 months.
Last signed in 1/20.
Hope you are well GG.

So what happened to German Guy?
Since being made a mod he's basically MIA for 5 months.
Last signed in 1/20.
Hope you are well GG.

Maybe he thought being made a mod, means he can just goof off. :lol:

Hey mbig, thank you for your concern!

Hope I'm back for good now.

As I told the moderators, I had a few stressful months: First marriage, then writing my graduation paper, supporting my wife in the last months of her pregnancy, renovating and building the furniture in the kid's room, and finally, the birth of our wonderful and healthy little daughter. :)

I've been a father for a little more than 2 weeks now, it seems we have somewhat adjusted to the new situation with the three of us and are really happy, and the dust seems to have settled for the time being. So I should be here more often again. :)

Good choices, although I haven't seen GG around for quite a while, which is a shame. He's an excellent poster. Kal'stang I've interacted with less, but seems very level-headed.

Congratulations to both!

As I told the moderators, I had a few stressful months: First marriage, then writing my graduation paper, supporting my wife in the last months of her pregnancy, renovating and building the furniture in the kid's room, and finally, the birth of our wonderful and healthy little daughter. :)

I've been a father for a little more than 2 weeks now, it seems we have somewhat adjusted to the new situation with the three of us and are really happy, and the dust seems to have settled for the time being. So I should be here more often again. :)

Oh, well then! Double congratulations to you and your wife! Now that you have a baby in the house, moderating at 4am should be a breeze.

Those are the best/happiest reasons for leave I've ever heard!
Major congrats on paper, marriage, reno, and daughter! !

Back
Top Bottom