• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome New Dungeon Masters!

Grrrrrr ... I hastened over to this announcement thread to see if I could finally get a definitive answer on ASHES' gender. (I've heard it both ways.)

But Schweddy cunningly chose to simultaneously announce two other DMs clearly purposely to avoid having to use revealing pronouns!

Curses!

No spoiler for @ASHES ?? :)

Congrats to all!

Grrrrrr ... I hastened over to this announcement thread to see if I could finally get a definitive answer on ASHES' gender. (I've heard it both ways.)

But Schweddy cunningly chose to simultaneously announce two other DMs clearly purposely to avoid having to use revealing pronouns!

Curses!

Hahahahaha that secret is in the deepest darkest area of the forum!! So deep in fact no one knows where it is!!! :oops:

Curses!
@ASHES has a gender?
I always figured ASHES was a Tribble......🤷‍♂️

"This will not be our Afghanistan! We're re-escalating!"

We'll see.

Another vaccination before I head downstairs?

"This will not be our Afghanistan! We're re-escalating!"

We'll see.

Don't they usually have around 5?

Hahahahaha that secret is in the deepest darkest area of the forum!! So deep in fact no one knows where it is!!! :oops:
1/3 of the janitor closet. On the up side we have access to a lot of bleach and are Covid free!

Back
Top Bottom