• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome back to Allan!

You should have seen him before the medication kicked in. We were all scared.
f7b5f9d8e5b800bcfc4d817236bfdc76.gif

I looked in Conspiracy Theory but didn't see anything.

I don't spend much time in the basement because after the things I've heard, I'm just terrified! Congratulations, I think.

I don't spend much time in the basement because after the things I've heard, I'm just terrified! Congratulations, I think.

It's more exclusive than the main forum. Give people some rope and they employ it as expected.

Eco's helpful hint #987:

Better to be thought a fool than go the Basement and remove all doubt.

Yeah Allan. Who?

Allan is back as a DM and we couldn't be happier about it! I won't go into detail here but if you know where to look there will be an explanation posted.

Damn! I think this speaks volumes to the character of yourself, the staff, Alan, and the involved users.

I've always claimed I chose the best political internet forum of this type, and now feel my choice has been again ratified.

Well done, everyone!

Welcome back Cotter, I mean @Allan. Did I get that right? Two l(s) in your name? If not, viva Las Vegas ...

Keep it light and most of all fun for all while wearing the DM hat, my friend. :)

Back
Top Bottom