• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome back to Allan!

gave up golf huh?

Welcome back Allan! I still hate you, however! ;) I just won't post it that much, now that you have power. Now be good this time! But seriously congratulations on your second coming! Charlie will be so proud!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Welcome back Allan! I still hate you, however! ;) I just won't post it that much, now that you have power. Now be good this time! But seriously congratulations on your second coming! Charlie will be so proud!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.
CATS!!!!
Maine_Coon-1.jpg

And your face looks tasty....

Oh, good. The Dungeon can go back to it's previous high quality of wretchedness and depravity.

cocaine.jpg

Allan is back as a DM and we couldn't be happier about it! I won't go into detail here but if you know where to look there will be an explanation posted.
Thoughts and prayers :)

Gonna run out and get a whiplash collar……how long is the leash this time?

;)

1. He is a dungeon master
2. Shares the middle name of an author of creepy stories
3. Pretends to be Canadian (we all know that Canada doesn't exist)
4. He has never once mentioned the time cube

Something is awry.

I am so glad you are back to being a DM, @Allan. We needed one pushover. @DiAnna is kind, but she is stiil strict. @Bum is very strict. (Don't tell him I said this, but he can actually be harsh.)

I know another Alan but he spells his name correctly. Don't trust one that has an extra letter.

Rumor has it the extra letter means they have an online gambling addiction.

I know another Alan but he spells his name correctly. Don't trust one that has an extra letter.
There are supposed to be two of them. Your friend is just lazy.
Rumor has it the extra letter means they have an online gambling addiction.
Not any more.

Back
Top Bottom