• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Welcome back RedAkston!

Huh? I thought all admins had mod powers already. Or is it because Red just wanted another title under his name?

iu

Three times the responsibility now!
Administrator
Dungeon Master

Hope you at least get a 3 day weekend?
Good to have you back as a Mod.

Please help me in welcoming @RedAkston back as a mod!

He will be wearing two hats: DM & Mod

Thank you for stepping back up Red.
Wait a minute. He is also an administrator. Doesn't he get a hat for that job? If he doesn't, I think he should be given one. I always assumed he had one when he had all three jobs in the past. Do we need to raise funds to buy him an administrator's hat?

Seriously, Red, do you need the trouble?

I don't need the trouble you used to give me when you were a moderator. I believe I got at least one warning from you when I was new. Maybe two But I do appreciate your telling me what day it is now that I am older and forgetful. :)

Wait a minute. He is also an administrator. Doesn't he get a hat for that job? If he doesn't, I think he should be given one. I always assumed he had one when he had all three jobs in the past. Do we need to raise funds to buy him an administrator's hat?

Seriously, Red, do you need the trouble?

I don't need the trouble you used to give me when you were a moderator. I believe I got at least one warning from you when I was new. Maybe two But I do appreciate your telling me what day it is now that I am older and forgetful. :)
Look, when a man throws you down a manhole and sends a case of dynamite after you as a chaser, you don't really need to know what his hat looks like.

And I just cleared my Warning Register to zero on Monday...
This must be a conspiracy... Welcome back Big Dog...
TheLOW... Still Dancing...

ps;
This Presentation(NOT a meme/NOT Spam) represents how I feel... -Peace
07d2adf2c2430356e121d16cf7b2ace9.821x785x1.png

Last edited:
Red? Oh yeah, I remember him from the day I asked clarification on the rules: delightfully, gentlemanly in giving intelligent and thoughtful explanations.
Yeah, I saw that.(y)

Hey Red. Good to see you again.

Great guy. Let me back in after I forgot PW. This crap happens when you get as old as I seem to be getting. And he is one who approves some of the s**t I post for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom