• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Welcome Allies!

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In the fight against libreal oppression one needs allies. Men and women one can depend on to set the record straight. To kick ass and ask questions later. Your Master has found one among you that agrees for the most part with his views.

Without further adieu... Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, welcomes Calm2Chaos to the War Clique!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.....LOL

I'm happy in anyway to help fight the liberal erossion of this country, it's goals, it's security, it's leaders and troops....:2wave:

As we continue the struggle more allies join the cause. This Ally is a straight arrow.

Without further adieu... Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, welcomes Baxter to the War Clique!

I would like to personally welcome our new allies!!! Welcome Baxter, and Mr. Calm.

P.S... Mr. Calm.... we were supposed to *cough* fight!!!

Do you ever post outside of The Basement and Flame on?

Scottie,

Do you ever post outside of The Basement and Flame on?

What business is it of yours? Did you read the title of this thread? If you must know than here!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=8107

Just one link to the many post out side of the basement! Fool! Is it my fault you only read my basement post? What if I did only post in the basement? What are you going to do about it? Whine to cnredd? If you don't like what I post than put me on your silly ignore list.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Scottie,

What business is it of yours?

Fool!

What if I did only post in the basement? What are you going to do about it? Whine to cnredd?

Bwahahahaha!

Ivan The Terrible said:
Scottie,

What business is it of yours? Did you read the title of this thread? If you must know than here!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=8107

Just one link to the many post out side of the basement! Fool! Is it my fault you only read my basement post? What if I did only post in the basement? What are you going to do about it? Whine to cnredd? If you don't like what I post than put me on your silly ignore list.

Just wondering if you ever posted outside of the basement. I don't have an ignore list. Is Cnredd one of your "enemies"?

There are three things I despise.

1) Canada
2) The Democratic Party
3) Taxes

Your Master feels great joy when he encounters one that can share in his hatred for these things. Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, welcomes TaxedOUT to the War Clique!

Back
Top Bottom