• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Weirdest Things At Someone's House

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
- Recently, Reddit user u/LiterallyExam asked people to share the weirdest things they've seen at someone else's house, and these made me go, "Whoaaaaaa."

1."I was at a house where someone was in the bathroom, so the kid who lived there went into the back garden, took a shit in the flower bed, and shoveled dirt on top of it. The bathroom was free by the time he'd finished."

2."At every meal, my ex's parents would set a plate on the table for the dog. The dog would sit in a chair and eat at the table with the people."

3."I went to a sleepover at this girl's house, and her mom was obsessively taking pictures of us all night. At one point, we were watching a movie and my friend passed out, and her mom — I shit you not — pulled out a huge, newscast-type, heavy-duty camera and started recording her daughter sleeping for a good five minutes!"

4."My friend's family walked around nude at home 24/7. My friend invited me over to play Nintendo after school. When we got inside, he stripped down butt-ass naked and went to make a sandwich!"

The weirdest thing I ever saw was when I was invited over for a party, I walked into a full blown orgy. Very creepy when you're not prepared for it.

#2 isn't all that weird.

Our cat likes to sit in a spare chair at the table while we eat dinner, if we don't have enough guests to take up all the space. She doesn't get to eat there. But she likes to sit and wait. If there's a kind of meat she likes, she gets a bit after.

She used to jump on the table constantly and letting her do this, then giving her a little bit stopped it.

9."When I was 18, I went over to the house of the new girl I was dating, and her parents had a giant dildo on the living room shelf next to a collection of Nazi knives. Apparently, if you did something stupid, you got hit with the dildo!"

See, the dildo thing is hilarious. But then the Nazi memorabilia crap kinda ruins things.

I realize few will believe this but in the early Seventies, walking into a full blown orgy wasn't even a rare occurrence.
The so-called "Free Love Era" didn't last very long, but there's an entire generation of adults now who were born between 1967-1974
who are the product of those free love orgies.

I don't have any as you good as listed above but, my friends mother collected dolls. They were all over the house staring at you.
The weirdest thing about it is she would pick up a doll and talk to you pretending she was the doll in a high little voice.

A member of the brother's tribe of in-laws was a fiercely and fanatically proud of her Polish heritage, which she displayed by having as many portraits and tchotchkes of John Paul II as possible in her dining and living rooms.

During an extended-family gathering, one of her tribe commented, sotto voce, that in the event of a strong earthquake, one of us would surely be taken out by a flying Pope.

Back
Top Bottom