• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Weird sex arrangement

ricksfolly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
When I was a lad, more years ago than I want to count, I met a guy at a bar who told me he was impotent, and if I had sex with his wife he'd give me twenty dollars. He took me to his apartment, and sure enough she was primed and ready. Afterwards when we were having a beer in the kitchen, he broke down and told me it was the only way he could keep her.

ricksfolly

1: Why does this sound fake?
2: How is that weird?
3: What exactly is "primed and ready" anyway?

Apparently the guy loved his wife and wanted to make sure she was sexually satisfied. So? Good on him. Many guys are terribly threatened by that sort of arragenment, but if it worked for them...that's their deal.

1: Why does this sound fake?
2: How is that weird?
3: What exactly is "primed and ready" anyway?

Apparently the guy loved his wife and wanted to make sure she was sexually satisfied. So? Good on him. Many guys are terribly threatened by that sort of arragenment, but if it worked for them...that's their deal.

Sounds real to me.

What I'm curious to know is, what was his POINT in posting this?

... ricksfolly, the gift that keeps on giving...

:lamo

this is messed up

So you were a really cheap prostitute for a day.

You forgot...

"Dear Penthouse,

I know this is going to sound fake, but I swear every word is true."

A Rabbi, a Mime and a paraplegic roll into a bar.......

Sounds like something I've done, minus the 20 bucks and the fact that her husband knew about it.

Seducing lonely mid-30s housewives is easy. Like fishing with dynamite.

Sounds like something I've done, minus the 20 bucks and the fact that her husband knew about it.

Seducing lonely mid-30s housewives is easy. Like fishing with dynamite.

Especially in Ala-f'n-bama.

Nah, I haven't done it since I moved. Not only have I outgrown my "player phase", but the last thing most men should want is a middle-aged housewife from Alabama.

I get full body chills just thinking about it.

Nah, I haven't done it since I moved. Not only have I outgrown my "player phase", but the last thing most men should want is a middle-aged housewife from Alabama.

I get full body chills just thinking about it.

Let me help you with that.... :lol:

funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

Sometimes I wonder how people can possibly get that big. At what point does your heart and bones say, "Ok, you win - I give up".

I could attach a Baby Ruth-dispending machine with an endless supply on my recliner for 5 years and I wouldn't expect to get near that size. Do these chicks brush their teeth with bacon fat?

Sometimes I wonder how people can possibly get that big. At what point does your heart and bones say, "Ok, you win - I give up".

I could attach a Baby Ruth-dispending machine with an endless supply on my recliner for 5 years and I wouldn't expect to get near that size. Do these chicks brush their teeth with bacon fat?

that post reminds me of a weird factoid
if the tooth brush had been invented anywhere other than west virginia, it would now be known as a teeth brush

Back
Top Bottom