• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Weiner for mayor of your city?

Weiner for mayor of your city?

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Would you want Anthony Weiner as mayor of your city? Do you think he would do a good job as mayor? If so, what kinds of things do you think he would do to better your city?

I don't know anything about his policies or positions, but his infidelity would not keep me from voting for him, IF I felt he could be more honest and trustworthy to his job than his wife. I simply don't know enough about him or his history to have the answer to that.

Would you want Anthony Weiner as mayor of your city? Do you think he would do a good job as mayor? If so, what kinds of things do you think he would do to better your city?

I could see him as mayor of any one of these towns...

****ing, Austria
French Lick, Indiana
Dildo, New Foundland, Canada
Climax, Michigan
***** Creek, Ohio

And my final nomination:

Assawoman, Virginia

I say **** it.

Why not.

I took the time to read his website and some of the initiatives he proposed were rather enlightening...

Regardless of his shortcomings, at least you know you're getting a crazy sex pervert... All these Guys who claim to be saints and family men keep ****ing us around anyway...

Not sure, would he actually have to be in my city? If so, then NO.

We've got enough dicks on our city council, thanks very much.

****ing, Austria
French Lick, Indiana
Climax, Michigan
***** Creek, Ohio

And my final nomination:

Assawoman, Virginia
You forgot Intercourse, Pennsylvania. Perhaps he could also take a position of leadership at Ball State and vacation at Lake Titicaca.

(Credit to The Simpsons)

Last edited:

I wouldn't want him as mayor but since he's a Brooklyn Jew he might be able to get me a decent deli in town that sells a respectable knish.

Our mayor is already a weiner. It's not his name though. I assume that the next mayor may be one also.

****ing, Austria
French Lick, Indiana
Climax, Michigan
***** Creek, Ohio

And my final nomination:

Assawoman, Virginia

What about Fertile, Minnesota?

I say **** it.

Why not.

I took the time to read his website and some of the initiatives he proposed were rather enlightening...

Regardless of his shortcomings, at least you know you're getting a crazy sex pervert... All these Guys who claim to be saints and family men keep ****ing us around anyway...

So....yes or maybe?

I wouldn't want him as mayor but since he's a Brooklyn Jew he might be able to get me a decent deli in town that sells a respectable knish.

Wasn't his grandfather's name Oscar Meyer?

No idea what his policies are or how he'd govern. The only things I know about him is he's a Jewish man with a Muslim wife, a powerful symbol in light of current geo-political conflicts; a former congressman who resigned in disgrace over inappropriate texting to other women; I think he's crazy considering he probably has the prettiest wife in all of politics; he's a democrat closely associated with the Clintons and he and his wife just had their first kid.

We don't directly elect our mayor and the mayor has no special power in my city other than being the figurehead on behalf of the city council.

How could he possibly do a good job when he's conflicted, and by that I mean, who would show up at the office, Weiner or Carlos Danger?

John McCain likes Weiner.

large_mccain tongue.jpg

I'm assuming you question is would we be willing to vote for a candidate (any candidate) for mayor of our cities who'd sent inappropriate text messages and photos to women. I can think of a lot worse things people have done. As long as he's repentant and seems to want to do the right things going forward, it wouldn't affect my vote. I do think I'd have a bigger problem voting for Mark Sanford because it seems he may have never been repentant toward the person he wronged the most, his wife with whom he is now divorced. I do honestly think however, most people who say they'd have a problem with voting for him wouldn't if he were the nominee of THEIR party. One thing I've noticed about political passions; its funny to see how passions over various things change when its "our guy" vs. "their guy."

Well Aloha, Oregon is a far cry from being a city (it's not even incorporated) but if it was a city I wouldn't have problem with him being the mayor. What he has done is for sure kinky, but mit isn't illegal.

Seem like the perfect VP candidate for Hillary's run, she'd feel right at home and Bill would have a buddy of like mind to keep him occupied should she win.

Mayor? How about president? He's got a lot of debauchery to catch up on if he wants to be in that league, though...

Seem like the perfect VP candidate for Hillary's run, she'd feel right at home and Bill would have a buddy of like mind to keep him occupied should she win.

Can't quality. The POTUS and VP nominee have to be from different states.

He's too much of an Oscar Mayer.

Mayor? How about president? He's got a lot of debauchery to catch up on if he wants to be in that league, though...

I'd like to see him run for Pres. with Eric Holder for VP. I figure that the "Weiner/Holder" bumper stickers would fly off the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom