• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Weight Loss

Virtually all of my online friends do not know that I have lost 40lbs since Jan 20th.
I am down to 235 from 275. Had to resize my ring as I dern near lost it in the sink washing hands.

Whats my sekrud?

Very simple idea, hard to do:
High Fructose Corn Syrup = bad
I removed it completely from my diet.

No more Dr Pepper (I have a Lufkin TX cane syrup recipe Dr Pepper every now and again). Limited sugar - I sweeten things with Splenda. Lowered my beef intake to once a week. MMMMM....steak. I cook everything or bring it with me. 30 min treadmill and stretches twice a week.

My wife isn't trying to lose weight but with no HFCS, it is melting off her too.

Good job. I mite try that myself.

I am so proud of you, vauge! Where's our before and after photos? I am sure you look fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom