• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Weed Strains

I got some MAC 10 last month and this is the most potent MJ I've ever bought. One hit is enough, and it seems to have no ceiling on how high you can get. It's a hard strain to build a tolerance too. It's not for the faint of heart, very trippy and euphoric, but no anxiety.

Hybrid Strain Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 32%

MAC 10, also known as “Miracle Alien Cookies 10,” is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created by crossing the infamous MAC F2 X (Unknown Colombian Landrace X Starfighter).

Legal here now but at my age why would I put smoke in my lungs. That and I have no desire to start consuming foods to get high.

Way dangerous potentially, imho.
You don't have to have it as a 'food'. I personally , if I do choose to do that would use something like a tincture, and it would be to counter chronic pain, and to get to sleep. I don't give a darn about getting high.

You don't have to have it as a 'food'. I personally , if I do choose to do that would use something like a tincture, and it would be to counter chronic pain, and to get to sleep. I don't give a darn about getting high.
Hope it helps.

I want morphine if God forbid i ever need it.

do they still have 90s weed that just makes you want to watch documentaries and go to McDonalds after laughing about how slow time is going? the last stuff i tried in the early 2010s was closer to getting kicked in the head by a horse. way too strong.

Just don't smoke as much of it, that's all.
For years, even after it was legalized, we "had a guy", who was really almost like family, so much so that we trusted him to watch and feed our kitty while we were in Portland for a week.
We knew him, knew his friends and family, for well over a decade.
He passed away three months ago and since then we're now going to the local legal weed shop around the corner and to our delight, the prices are roughly the same.
But I have to admit, the store has all the kinds he had PLUS some much more potent stuff and since I am the lightweight and my MS patient wife is the medicinal user, she opted for the really powerful stuff.
All I have to do is cut back on how much and I'm fine.

Hope it helps.

I want morphine if God forbid i ever need it.
The problem with morphine is it's an opiod and highly addictive. It is also much more toxic than thc.

I got some MAC 10 last month and this is the most potent MJ I've ever bought. One hit is enough, and it seems to have no ceiling on how high you can get. It's a hard strain to build a tolerance too. It's not for the faint of heart, very trippy and euphoric, but no anxiety.

Hybrid Strain Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 32%

MAC 10, also known as “Miracle Alien Cookies 10,” is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created by crossing the infamous MAC F2 X (Unknown Colombian Landrace X Starfighter).

That sounds really good. And for most, I'm sure it is. But see the 'calming' bar on the Leafy link? I need that to be way over to the left, lol. Its a generalization, but its a pretty good guide for me.

Legal here now but at my age why would I put smoke in my lungs. That and I have no desire to start consuming foods to get high.

Way dangerous potentially, imho.

There's nothing dangerous about THC or CBD for that matter.
Have a weed gummy bear instead.
Just be VERY careful about the POTENCY OF the gummy candies, they usually are available in a variety of strengths, pick the low potency ones to start.
You'll be just fine.

There's nothing dangerous about THC or CBD for that matter.
Have a weed gummy bear instead.
Just be VERY careful about the POTENCY OF the gummy candies, they usually are available in a variety of strengths, pick the low potency ones to start.
You'll be just fine.
Lots of folks hitting the ER after eating gummies.

I dont think they should be legal in a candy or any food form.

But, it is what it is. Many will be hurt.

Last edited:
Lots folks hitting the ER after eating gummies.

I dont think they should be legal in a candy or any food form.

But, it us what it us. Many will be hurt.

Like I said, choose the potency carefully.
Nobody who goes to the ER for being too high is injured.
I know all about ER visits for being too high.
And the outcome is always the same, a few hours later they get sent home feeling foolish when they could have just had some warm milk and fallen asleep instead.

Look, I appreciate your tendency toward sobriety and I respect it, but you still don't know what you're talking about re MJ.

Like I said, choose the potency carefully.
Nobody who goes to the ER for being too high is injured.
I know all about ER visits for being too high.
And the outcome is always the same, a few hours later they get sent home feeling foolish when they could have just had some warm milk and fallen asleep instead.

Look, I appreciate your tendency toward sobriety and I respect it, but you still don't know what you're talking about re MJ.
Not sure how you can call emotional trauma coming away uninjured. That is factually incorrect.

But, peace ✌

I haven't bought anything new in a while, just some blue diesel vape (blue dream/sour diesel hybrid). I have way too many little bags and jars of stuff, I need to smoke them before trying something new.

I am going to be doing some gelato and hanging in the pool this weekend, gonna hit 114 over the weekend. Its been a really rough week for us, I need a lot of anxiety relief.

I just got back from the med-dispensary. 78 bucks for an oz. of OG Blueberry Kush.
Damn, that is cheap! I usually pay $35-$50 for an eighth here. I think I still have a few nugs of OG Kush, good danky stanky stuff.

Not sure how you can call emotional trauma coming away uninjured. That is factually incorrect.

But, peace ✌
There's no such thing as THC induced emotional trauma.

Omg

Thanks for your input. God bless you.
Comparing going to the ER for greening out to emotional trauma caused by things like domestic violence, severe physical injury, childhood abuse, or such things that do cause emotional trauma is exceedingly preposterous.

Comparing going to the ER for greening out to emotional trauma caused by things like domestic violence, severe physical injury, childhood abuse, or such things that do cause emotional trauma is exceedingly preposterous.
Wow!
Just ****in wow!!!!

Honest, you have no clue.

Try countering my opinion instead of hand waving and personal attacks?

There is not much to say as your opinion is so far outside the norms of understanding pyscology trauma.
The origin of the trauma is not of the greatest consequence, it is the degree of the trauma suffered.
A layman's example, you don't know or have read about people who have one bad LSD trip and undergo life changing trauma?

There is not much to say as your opinion is so far outside the norms of understanding pyscology trauma.
The origin of the trauma is not of the greatest consequence, it is the degree of the trauma suffered.
A layman's example, you don't know or have read about people who have one bad LSD trip and undergo life changing trauma?
THC is the topic, not LSD. If we're setting the underlying origin of the trauma so low, because it isn't the greatest consequence, then traffic causes me emotional trauma, and thusly we have rendered the term meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom