• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wear Masks At Home During Zoom Meetings?

Wearing a mask at home during a zoom meeting is just about the organization appearing to be dedicated to the safety of the employees.

Just as many companies require a safety talk at the beginning of any meeting with more than x people. Pure optics rather than a constructive requirement

Did I say that it did.

This is how stupid people try to interject when they don't apply reason, but feel emotionally obligated to post anyways.

So you got all upset and are ranting this much about something that has nothing to do with you and doesn't impact you in any way?

We have accepted that, in certain circumstances, safety equipment like hard hats are required, and we wear them without moaning about it much. Exception seems to be a global pandemic, thus show and tell is a good idea.
BTW, we usually wash before wearing. ;)

Yes, in certain circumstances indeed they should be worn.

Some people insist their employees wear them at home during Zoom meetings. I'd argue that's a stupid example to set, as effective as hardhats are.

Yes, in certain circumstances indeed they should be worn.

Some people insist their employees wear them at home during Zoom meetings. I'd argue that's a stupid example to set, as effective as hardhats are.

Stupid silly is as stupid silly does. :mrgreen:

Doesn't answer the question

Yea it does you just dont get why. That's normal for a leftist. Masks inside your own home foe a zoom meeting. I think we've had just about enough from leftist yappers.

Anybody should be able to wear a mask anytime they want to.

It cannot be and should not be a law to wear one.

The Sheriff of Marion County FL is right. A brave man. :cool:

That would be hilarious. Everyone wears masks at the start of the zoom meeting, and then they ask if everyone is at least 6 feet from another coworker, and then they can take them off.

I've heard of companies doing stupider things.

The employees are at their homes. What are you talking about? Read the link.

How does this impact you, harm you, harm those employees, harm anyone?

It instills irrational fear into people for no reason whatsoever. It is a tactic designed to control people. Anyone sitting in their own home with a mask on during a zoom meeting is a ****ing moron. A straight up dope slap worthy moron.

Requiring someone to wear a mask at home during a Zoom meeting is just ridiculous and absurd. That's like requiring everyone to wear a MAGA hat

It's Wisconsin . Enough said.

Yes... that's why it would be hilarious.

No, you said: Everyone wears masks at the start of the zoom meeting, and then they ask if everyone is at least 6 feet from another coworker, and then they can take them off.

but nice backpedal. Isn't it easier to just say, "oh, I misread. My bad"

No, you said: Everyone wears masks at the start of the zoom meeting, and then they ask if everyone is at least 6 feet from another coworker, and then they can take them off.

but nice backpedal. Isn't it easier to just say, "oh, I misread. My bad"

That was the joke. Everyone would wear masks, and then, even though it's a virtual meeting and everyone is dozens of miles apart, people six feet from other coworkers could take off their masks. It would set a great example of safety, or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom