• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wear Masks At Home During Zoom Meetings?

So it’s safe to say you never do any shopping in person or go anywhere in public buildings since stores also require shoes and shirts too. You wouldn’t want to be a “serf” or “hypocrite” obeying “the man”. :roll:

Your idiotic and useless comments are dismissed as hyperbolic nonsense. Go play braveheart elsewhere.
:lamo
You are the one who apparently thinks they are playing braveheart with your irrelevant and idiotic reply to my commentary of wearing a mask at home.

You are the one who apparently thinks they are playing braveheart with your irrelevant and idiotic reply to my commentary of wearing a mask at home.

You obviously haven't seen Braveheart because your comparison just now along with your comments are moronic and irrelevant. :lamo Like most Trump supporters, your comments are to be mocked, ridiculed and disrespected in the highest manner for their moronic and idiotic display.

Keep on "fighting the man", it's hilarious because mask wearing fall in line with no shoes, no shirt and no service but you continue to complain and whine. This has NOTHING to do with people wearing masks at home as you have complained about mask wearing in general.

:laughat:
You obviously haven't seen Braveheart because your comparison just now along with your comments are moronic and irrelevant.
Says you. The one who's commentary was idiotic, and as moronic as it was irrelevant.

, your comments are to be mocked, ridiculed and disrespected in the highest manner for their moronic and idiotic display.
That is exactly what everyone should do with your commentary. I am glad you understand that.

YKeep on "fighting the man", it's hilarious because mask wearing fall in line with no shoes, no shirt and no service but you continue to complain and whine. This has NOTHING to do with people wearing masks at home as you have complained about mask wearing in general.
More delusional commentary that has no relevance to my commentary about wearing a mask at home for a video conference.
But thanks for showing everybody you are living in la la land and not reality.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! I was just about to pack up, move to WI, and apply to work at Wisconsin’s Department of Natural Resources. Not anymore!!

:laughat: :lamo
Says you. The one who's commentary was idiotic, and as moronic as it was irrelevant.

"Playing Braveheart" are those yelling "FREEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMM" to protest any mask wearing. Again, your comparison is idiotic and moronic.

That is exactly what you everyone should do with your commentary. I am glad you understand that.

:lamo Try English, your comments are atrocious. You clearly are also having an issue with reading comprehension. :lamo

More delusional commentary that has no relevance to my commentary about wearing a mask at home for a video conference.
But thanks for showing everybody you are living in la la land and not reality.

You have already demonstrated your comments and those of anti-mask wearers are not based in reality and are moronic drivel. No shoes, no shirt , no service has been accepted for DECADES. Adding mask wearing isn't causing someone to go into "serfdom" like your idiotic comment suggested. Everyone can see how DUMB the anti-mask wearing crowds protests are. Come back when you can deal in reality and not your Braveheart fantasy world. I bet you yell FREEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMM every time you refuse to wear a mask. :lamo

"Playing Braveheart" are those yelling "FREEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMM" to protest any mask wearing. Again, your comparison is idiotic and moronic.
While still irrelvant nonsnese, I do n not care how you used it. I am only concerned with how I used it.
To me playing braveheart in this context was being a keyboard tuffguy spouting bs. Which fits your commentary perfectly.

:laughat:
Try English, your comments are atrocious.
iLOL Omg! You caught an editing error. And clearly you idiotically think that means something. Hilarious. :lamo

You clearly are also having an issue with reading comprehension.
Not at all, especially as what you said actually applies to what you say and not to me.
That you do not understand that is a problem.

You have already demonstrated your comments and those of anti-mask wearers are not based in reality and are moronic drivel. No shoes, no shirt , no service has been accepted for DECADES. Adding mask wearing isn't causing someone to go into "serfdom" like your idiotic comment suggested. Everyone can see how DUMB the anti-mask wearing crowds protests are. Come back when you can deal in reality and not your Braveheart fantasy world. I bet you yell FREEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMM every time you refuse to wear a mask.
Another post by you that is as stupid as it is irrelevant to what I actually commented on. Go figure. And it is funny that you keep ignoring your failure to be relevant. That is an indication that you know you are in the wrong.

And what states are they mostly coming from?

Florida set another new record yesterday with over 200 deaths out of the 1,400 plus. Would you like more, or can you search for yourself.

Chaos Trump destroyed the economy with his Chaos Catastrophe of a response to Covid.
You are ignoring 2850 deaths? Interesting.

Can you give everybody a percentage comparison of the total number of U.S. deaths to it's population? And then explain why we should destroy an economy and thus make every one suffer over such a small number?

Are you guys enjoying working from home or not having jobs? Are your small businesses now struggling.

If so, let's continue with the Republican plan of downplaying, pretending there is no pandemic and taking central government welfare.

If you're tired of working from home, then wear masks, social distance and set good examples for your kids and family and coworkers and community.

You pick.

REALLY?

In an email to employees sent out on July 31, the head of Wisconsin’s Department of Natural Resources not only reminded employees of Gov. Tony Evers’ mask order going into effect on Aug. 1, he also said that every DNR employee must wear a mask … even while on a teleconference.

“Also, wear your mask, even if you are home, to participate in a virtual meeting that involves being seen — such as on Zoom or another video-conferencing platform — by non-DNR staff,” Preston Cole said, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “Set the safety example which shows you as a DNR public service employee care about the safety and health of others.”

:roll:

Access Denied

Wisconsin state agency requires employees to wear masks while teleconferencing | TheHill

Yep, and they advise to wear a mask at home alone and during sex....alone or not lol

REALLY?

In an email to employees sent out on July 31, the head of Wisconsin’s Department of Natural Resources not only reminded employees of Gov. Tony Evers’ mask order going into effect on Aug. 1, he also said that every DNR employee must wear a mask … even while on a teleconference.

“Also, wear your mask, even if you are home, to participate in a virtual meeting that involves being seen — such as on Zoom or another video-conferencing platform — by non-DNR staff,” Preston Cole said, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “Set the safety example which shows you as a DNR public service employee care about the safety and health of others.”

:roll:

Access Denied

Wisconsin state agency requires employees to wear masks while teleconferencing | TheHill

you seem to have a real problem with "the common good."

very Trumpian to be so selfis.... and you, a product of the most socialized industry in the USA, a military.

Requiring someone to wear a mask at home during a Zoom meeting is just ridiculous and absurd. That's like requiring everyone to wear a MAGA hat

Chaos Trump destroyed the economy with his Chaos Catastrophe of a response to Covid.

Delusional nonsense you spew.

Terrible analogy since we never had to self destruct our own selves to begin with

*sigh*(LOL)

Wearing a mask is not self destruction. You can do it. I know you can, LOL. It’s even less inconvenient than stopping at a traffic light when you are late for work.

Delusional nonsense you spew.

This post is the nonsense.

If you can't understand this, ask someone at home to help you... to explain this to you.

you seem to have a real problem with "the common good."
The common good?
You mean like not making every one else suffer by shutting down the economy just becasue a few (comparatively to the whole) are going to die?

He is such a sociopath that he never considered that people's safety is a greater motivator than is economics. It why he will lose in 3 months.

Last edited:
This post is the nonsense.

If you can't understand this, ask someone at home to help you... to explain this to you.
Yes, your post is nonsense.
Thanks for admitting that and no, I do not need anyone to explain that, though you may need someone to help you out.

The common good?
You mean like not making every one else suffer by shutting down the economy just becasue a few (comparatively to the whole) are going to die?

Sad to read such selfish and misguided posts such as this.

You should really learn to think in macro, then maybe you could understand.

I do not need anyone to explain that, though you may need someone to help you out.

A wonderful example of Trumpism, a 10 year old reply.

Sad to read such selfish and misguided posts such as this.

You should really learn to think in macro, then maybe you could understand.
Sad to see you do not understand that the harming of everyone for the sake of the few is considering the macro.
Selfish? iLOL Not wanting the greater numbers to suffer is selfish? No, claiming it is, is delusional nonsense.

Thanks for admitting that and no, I do not need anyone to explain that, though you may need someone to help you out.

Teachers should dress like their QAnon parent-driven students wearing pajamas.

Teachers should look de-shoveled like those in QAnon-rallies not practicing safety measures.

It's an odd request that exemplifies the virtual signaling some rail against. I get the intent, but I don't think it's an effective way to make the point. Wearing masks publicly (where it counts) is leading by example. In most cases, public officials will be in contact with other staff members and attendees, so that makes sense. The fact you're teleconferencing already means you're social distancing (the most social distancing you can do actually), so to wear a mask during a virtual meeting becomes an absurd symbol.

A wonderful example of Trumpism, a 10 year old reply.
1. Your post was nonsense as you stated, just as this one is as well. Let's see if you can figure this one out by my next comment?

2. Nor is it ten years old. iLOL :lamo

Teachers should dress like their QAnon parent-driven students wearing pajamas.

Teachers should look de-shoveled like those in QAnon-rallies not practicing safety measures.
Is that what you think?
Interesting.
Have you thought about making this opinion of yours known to those in the teaching field?

Back
Top Bottom