• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Weapons research.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I have managed to make many theoretical weapons in my time, and revised the way gun powder is made, making it either more powerful or cheaper, of course. now, i want to continue making weapons, just through i would start with a 'lepton gun,' yes?

Why a lepton gun? well, lepton's have negative spin, so they eat away at matter. this is true for all negative spin particles as they balance themselves out with quarks and 'positive spin things.' this means that creating an imbalance somewhere between the balance is the same as sparking a fire.

If we were to observe that projecting a stream of leptons at a target might be cheap, we could contain the ammunition in batteries that pop out like a shotgun, no doubt being able to fit many into a clip. the question is, should it be a long range sniper weapon like the world is looking for, or an assault rifle the world also seeks?

So, leptons are the smallest particles, which means they have less mass. projectiles are mass added to acceleration, yes? i mean, if it is heavier, it could carry further - take a leaf and a stone? i suggest we make a automatic weapon out of this, like an uzzi - a 'moderate force weapon.'

Then, we could stick the leptons and other particles into the 'battery.' this would see us having the whole particle, as, the lepton will not survive without the other 'dead mass.' engineering this synthetically or in man made ways might be hard work, so i suggest for the sake of costs that we just jam a lot of molecules into it. we could then ignite the lepton for travel by electromagnetism, which , we have mastered quite a while ago. this could mean the electrons are the main force behind this, along with magnetism. this means we should use electromagnetism to jolt into the 'battery clip' and then replace the leptons with the whole atom that follows it through like a hammer mechanism for a older pistol, yes?

Of course, we need the dead mass to separate from the live stuff and therefore we could push electrons and leptons in, and use magnetism to draw quarks out or backwards. this will result in a little bit of recoil, so the uzzi idea is the best bet, of course.

See, now you've got me thinking about how many leptons are in that 230gr round I just sent down range.

I have managed to make many theoretical weapons in my time, and revised the way gun powder is made, making it either more powerful or cheaper, of course. now, i want to continue making weapons, just through i would start with a 'lepton gun,' yes?

Why a lepton gun? well, lepton's have negative spin, so they eat away at matter. this is true for all negative spin particles as they balance themselves out with quarks and 'positive spin things.' this means that creating an imbalance somewhere between the balance is the same as sparking a fire.

If we were to observe that projecting a stream of leptons at a target might be cheap, we could contain the ammunition in batteries that pop out like a shotgun, no doubt being able to fit many into a clip. the question is, should it be a long range sniper weapon like the world is looking for, or an assault rifle the world also seeks?

So, leptons are the smallest particles, which means they have less mass. projectiles are mass added to acceleration, yes? i mean, if it is heavier, it could carry further - take a leaf and a stone? i suggest we make a automatic weapon out of this, like an uzzi - a 'moderate force weapon.'

Then, we could stick the leptons and other particles into the 'battery.' this would see us having the whole particle, as, the lepton will not survive without the other 'dead mass.' engineering this synthetically or in man made ways might be hard work, so i suggest for the sake of costs that we just jam a lot of molecules into it. we could then ignite the lepton for travel by electromagnetism, which , we have mastered quite a while ago. this could mean the electrons are the main force behind this, along with magnetism. this means we should use electromagnetism to jolt into the 'battery clip' and then replace the leptons with the whole atom that follows it through like a hammer mechanism for a older pistol, yes?

Of course, we need the dead mass to separate from the live stuff and therefore we could push electrons and leptons in, and use magnetism to draw quarks out or backwards. this will result in a little bit of recoil, so the uzzi idea is the best bet, of course.

I would be interested to see what some of these theoretical weapons that you have made are.

Whoooosh!....right over my head.

Me personally, I have always had the best results with bullets, primers, powder, and casings all assembled into loaded cartridges at my reloading bench.

Is a "lepton" a ton of left handed people? or is it that company that makes all those teabags?

Now let's make a lepton grenade launcher with lepton grenades? sounds like something that you play in fantasy games, hey?

The process of creating a explosion from compressed leptons will release as soon as the timer open up, or, the leptons are compressed more, or work off a fuse. this electrical fuse could 'catch' like a circuit when the timer says the grenade needs to connect, and, that would be a few moments after it is launched, yes? this could work like a primitive 'notch timer.' the notches will slowly circle around at the center of the grenade and connect all leptons and electrons together when the circuit is live, of course.

What you stick in there? i think maybe you should create a cluster of a few baryon or lead circuits to spark and ignite the quarks to become unstable and there fore start an explosion, and that would release all the bonded particles like the leptons - in other words, this is like a negative spin explosion, of course. we could use the same mechanism as the lepton gun, but with a few more volatile mixtures.

Now, i want to make a magnetic pulse gun, or, electromagnetic pulse weapons. they usually call this type of weapon e.m.p. weapons, of course.

So, we know the magnetic force comes quarks, so, we could either try to use this pulse to shut down electronics or we could make it do magnetic wave damage, of course. if you ask me, why not try both?

To scramble electronics, you need to observe that heat is the foundation of electricity, so, we could use radiation to short things out, as, the heat penetrates lead even. i have seen this illustrated on the wikipedia of course, so this time i am supported. if we were to discharge radiation, we could short out a lot of the signals of the wires and short it out. this means we need to aim for the fuse, of course. this can be done by discharging a 'heat wave' or a ion discharge, through adding ions in the center of the 'bomb.' this would be like pushing ions forwards, through the materials, through gamma radiation, of course. this can be done by magnetic discharge, or, electrical discharge, as they will usually stick together. maybe by observing that we can send forth electrical activity, through a mechanism similar to a 'lightning bolt,' we could see the bolt travel towards the target, yes? this can be done by observing the charge of the dead electronics as being negative, and therefore discharging a positive bolt of energy, or, a modified ion cannon.

Then there is the magnetic wave weapon i thought up. this could emit waves of buffering energy towards a target, maybe a non lethal way to take them out, through battery, or even a more powerful one that will destroy tanks and things? this could be like sending a wave of quarks towards the target, maybe by electrical discharge, like a taser, just bigger? this should also short some things out, like my next weapon which will lock down the mechanisms of the machinery by magnetically attracting the parts together.

So, we want to keep the tanks intact and make rifles and pistols useless. this can be done by emitting a charged wave of magnetism. this could be done by observing that most machines use a neutral charge in their balance, so merely unbalancing the weapon, most probably with a positive and negative charge, would see it being made useless. of course, if we were to emit 'a disc that spins' with charges, like a small accretion disc, or basically a neutron that has everything spinning around it, with a powerful negative charge attracting a powerful positive charge, it will become magnetically bonded and then will not fire.

I think at this point the easiest way to make weapons is with the firing mechanism used with gunpowder, but, can we make it better? i mean, can we make the mechanism that fires bullets not use gunpowder or something more 'rare?' wouldn't it be great if we could make a 'nail gun that shoots bullets?' that would bring manufacturing costs and danger of working with these materials down.

So, i present the newest firing mechanism - the 'catty launcher.' this would be like a motor car engine, except it will merely use sparks from the ignition of the car or weapons to launch projectiles at the target. this would be where we use a configuration of gears and things to launch the bullets at the target through it being ignited by an ignition circuit, like turning a key for a car, yes? this would be the trigger, banging the gunpowder in former weapons, now 'sparking' the charged bullet. the bullet may be charged by pressure.

This pressure could be generated by magnets at an angle that are polarized against th bullet, and the firing mechanism merely holding the bullet in place by 'opposed magnets.' this angle needs to be about ninety degrees from above and below, for double the penetration power more or less. this will make the 'bullet' charged against these magnets and then once it comes up into the chamber, or as it comes up into the chamber it will be launched, yes?

That would see the bullet sit behind the magnets, so the clip would come from behind the firing mechanism then into the chamber where it will be launched forwards. imagine a vacuum cleaner - the dirt or bullet will sit there idly, and, then once it gets under the sucking thing, it will be launched into up the actual nozzle of course.

Join data: jul 2016

Lean: Well over

Likes Given: 12

Entertainment caused: 5

It's like he takes real science words, chosen at random, and then opens up the dictionary to random pages to find other words. Sticks the mess into a blender and comes up with things like "waves of buffering energy"

Nortje, you're not a physicist. You're using words without remotely understanding their meaning.

What would all these weapons be worth if you could not move them around quickly? artillery needs to be dragged around behind trucks to get them into position, and, tanks are slow and east targets for rockets, of course.

Introducing an idea that the world has had for a long time - mecca. this is like a robotic launch pad for weapons, and, as i have figured from the forearms that get equipped with either weapons, mining equipment and farming equipment, besides the obvious advantages of building too, that can move easily through mountainous terrain even better than a person can and faster.

These mecca use hydraulics of the highest order - the toughest too - with legs that bend like a bird's legs to move around. the person or pilot sits in the **** pit of this more or less eight feet tall robot and 'pilots it.' with basic analogue sensors, they can find their way through any terrain, of course.

The problem is the reaction time. sure it can carry a lot, but, what about reactions for better control? i have found that it can react better than a person with sensors for each body part, as, each part is an extension of the pilots, basically. the robot will have 'hair' sensors to 'feel' each muscle tensing up, and react with nearly preempting the pilot's nervous system through 'electrical means.' this will make it super sensitive, and, reactive, of course.

Coated with graphene it will never get damaged by conventional means, and stand a hell of a chance in armed conflicts, easily carrying the wounded to the nearest medical point. interchangeable forearms will make it a slave bot for all times.

Now what we need is a 'plasma ball shield' to protect persons from damage due to normal and modern weapons. This will work work with heat sensors of up to three kilometers or so - plenty of time to stop an attack - and launch energy at anything accelerating too fast, like a bullet or equivalent thing. this will be done with a moderate style heat sensor that picks up acceleration, or heat signatures of incoming attacks, and, launch a bolt of energy at them, detonating rockets and missiles, stopping natural things like lightning - on some planets we might mine, this could save a life! - and of course bullets and 'beams of light.'

The mechanism is to first identify and then, as soon as is identified, easily being processed by an i11 or equivalent or better analogue system, we could launch a 'plasma ball tendril' at the 'incoming' thing. of course, if it is a jet, it will have little effect on them, as they might just have a glitch with systems, and, we could program in a hailing frequency for the craft, set to a algorithm or password that deactivates the 'plasma ball.' the actual tendril will be like a e.m.p. weapon, firing a e.m.p. at the 'incoming thing' to stop it with magnetism.

Anti matter weapons are possible if we collect the anti matter on the outside of the atom or the inside of the atom in enough quantities to 'bond' with materials they hit. this is because they are suspended in the vacuum while they look for new matter to bond to, but, will destroy it if they meet it.

This collecting of matter is possible through a power ball of particles. the trick to get them to separate is to electrify the whole thing so it becomes unstable, then project it before it settles. this can be done with electric charge, like i said, in the center of 'the ball.' this will give it plenty of negative spin, and then it will destroy the tanks or what not that they are aimed at.

Maybe to get the charge we need to simply place a absurd amount of energy into a small space, then have the photons drag it forwards, so, it would require a lot of light and energy. this could be supplied by fusion and fission coming together, of course, as fission supplies lots of light, and fusion lots of energy, of course.

... of course, to get the fission, we need only have 'a light source.' this would require a few chemicals to come together for a moment, to provide 'the sun's energy.' just a lot smaller. this will provide the photon charge to carry the anti matter to the target, of course.

The chemical reaction coming from the fuel tank - so it will work on fuel that is slowly 'taken away' - will project a little bit of sun's energy at the target, much like a solar flare. we can shape and control this flare through mathematical means where we find th right angles for them to come together to 'shine' in the right direction, maybe 'encapsulating' it in nitrogen four so there is as little radiation as possible? there is no ways that stuff will burn!

Then, to get the particles to separate, we need to only project the 'flare' as if to the power of so and such, to collect the anti matter stacked on top of each other. this is possible by separating the positive and negatively charged particles by, as i said, electrically charging the 'ball.'

Maybe we should just use fusion energy? this is the power of the sun, and, no doubt lets loose a flare of it's own accord. this would mean that the fusion power source could be going on in the back there, and then emits the photons necessary for travel. this would mean it is actually a fusion weapon, yes? of course, it could be better suited to releasing a stream of anti matter by using electromagnetism to emit a 'positive charge' through positive ions that will carry all the negative energy forwards?

Maybe we could carry a mass of negatively charged atoms by using electricity to carry it to 'a heat source,' like with the plasma ball, and then sending negative energy along these 'tendrils?' this will connect with the target through electromagnetism to keep it more or less on track, and then shoot the necessary things in particles or such to deteriorate and decay the target.

Maybe we could carry a mass of negatively charged atoms by using electricity to carry it to 'a heat source,' like with the plasma ball, and then sending negative energy along these 'tendrils?' this will connect with the target through electromagnetism to keep it more or less on track, and then shoot the necessary things in particles or such to deteriorate and decay the target.

You do realize this isn't the make believe section of this forum correct. Virtually nothing you say is anything but fiction.

What is needed for warfare today is longer range rockets with more variety in their reactions. to get longer range rockets, we need to make sure that the aerodynamics are right, and, the fuel is enough. this of course means a bigger rocket, yes? then we can put all the fuel into it it needs to travel.

The problem with rockets of today is that they divert direction due to not having 'wings.' this means that they need these guiding wings, yet, to make them cheaper, they need no guidance. we need to guide them without the digital junk that makes them so expensive, of course. the 'guidance' could be made with adjustable wings, that give less resistance for long range reach, or, more resistance for better aim, of course.

If there was a need for better range and better aim, then they could use a 'sticky' bomb first. this could be like a laser that charges the target with a electrical charge, then, the rocket is fired towards the target, finding the target much better, of course. this would be like a digital heat seeking guidance system, yet much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom