• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Weak and unprepared': Trump releases scathing Biden gaffe video ahead of possible 2024 rematch

Simply devastating and painful to watch. These aren't gaffes Biden is experiencing. They are medical episodes! The comments section clearly states the obvious. A shout-out to Sky News Australia for running this.

The 57 second video was released on Mr Trump’s own newly-launched Truth Social platform.

Here is the most popular music video in Ukraine and Biden is the star of it. Who knew he could rap?

Complete nonsense. Joe Biden is a flaming racist. He has proven that with the plethora of blatantly racist statements he has made over the years - some as recent as last year. Some apologists claim that the racist statements Biden makes are "just gaffes", but that is ignorance. Biden has very low expectations for black people and makes it a point to praise them for unremarkable accomplishments. He foolishly considers the symbolic praise as a form of atonement for his racist views. Informed people know that it is not.
you just talk to be talking.... Republican have not done anything for black people, they've done nothing for poor white people, children, and certainly nothing for senior citizens... they'd done nothing to make higher education accessible to young people and they've done nothing fix anything in the broken down poor white communities, poor black communities and poor community of any ethnic group of people.

As Biden's appointee and their accomplishment, you are certainly no judge of anyone's accomplishment, and the people you try to denigrate, you will NEVER achieve anything remotely close to any person Biden has appointed and filled position with has achieved. So, your envy and resentment can eat at you till you take your last breath and it won't change a thing.
Dictate over society? WTF?? LOL!
Keep blinding yourself by thinking the white supremacist attitude of dictating by the acts of the book banning, the attack on women's right to make her own decisions, trying to dictate over schools, attacks on Disneyland, because it won't submit to not saying Gay and etc...
The problem you have with inability to see and comprehend, is because you still live with that delusion that white people can do anything and everyone else is suppose to submit to what they say and do what they are told to do by white supremacist mentality types. You probably think white evangels can push their religious dogma upon society and expect society to submit to it. Based on your line of comments, you detest seeing non white people assisted with benefits and have no regard for poor whites who need and utilize benefits.
You just can't see your own hypocrisy and bigotry. You are not alone, that's the damage that white nationalist ideology did to millions of white people for centuries and decades.
It's a given that its been your life long ideology, so there is no expectation that you will learn any different. As with life, those types in the past lived until they died and so will the same types that exist today, do so as well.

The younger generation won't miss any of their bigotry and racist insidiousness..... and society will continue and the younger generation will make a better society and they certainly won't try to recreate the past.

Young people can find any book they want on the Internet, and women won't just roll over and submit as these white nationalist think, and Disney is not going to submit to a maniac like DeSantis or any other wanna be right wing tyrannical madness.

Last edited:
Do you think he tried to extort the Irish government into manufacturing fake smears against Trump's sons?
I think Biden no longer has an "element" that he could be out of.
He was cringeworthy with answering questions from the kids, talking to everyone about about "licking", being coached by Hunter, and even knowing when and how to leave.
Yeah, Joe is a doddering mess.

Dementia Joe tells us to 'Lick the World"

"So, thank you all. God bless you all. And let’s go - - let’s go la - - lick the world. Let’s get it done. Thank you,"

Poor Joe. . . and poor all of you apologists.

Your (mindhive) ignorance is truly remarkable. :ROFLMAO: Don't ever change! 🤗
Trump confused 9/11 with the convenience store '7/11'
Trump confused Dayton and Toledo after a mass shooting in Ohio
Trump demands investigation of the 'oranges' of Robert Mueller's probe
Trump claimed there would be 'one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests' for coronavirus
Trump thought there were airports during the Revolutionary War
Colorado needs a border wall
The 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic helped end WWII
“And I met with the president of the Virgin Islands”
"nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated."
inject people with light or disinfectants.

If Joe has dementia, what does Trump have? And if Trumpers are thinking Trump is "with it" what would you say Trumpers are infected with? Maybe.........

download.jpg

Donald is a master of projection. His response against his own worst faults is to attempt to cast them onto everyone around him.

Are you pretending that 2024 will be Trump against Biden? What a ridiculous idea.
Defending Joe Biden as president is like thinking Kamala has a good shot at becoming president.
I don't want to see Trump go up against Biden against.
If the political gods are watching, I want to see DeSantis (with Tim Scott) take on whomever the Dems think can defend Biden's losing Social Justice Welfare policies and climate program boondoggles.

Trump confused 9/11 with the convenience store '7/11'
Trump confused Dayton and Toledo after a mass shooting in Ohio
Trump demands investigation of the 'oranges' of Robert Mueller's probe
Trump claimed there would be 'one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests' for coronavirus
Trump thought there were airports during the Revolutionary War
Colorado needs a border wall
The 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic helped end WWII
“And I met with the president of the Virgin Islands”
"nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated."
inject people with light or disinfectants.

If Joe has dementia, what does Trump have? And if Trumpers are thinking Trump is "with it" what would you say Trumpers are infected with? Maybe.........
Biden and Trump both need to disappear in order to give America a chance for a hopeful future.

you just talk to be talking.... Republican has not only not done anything for black people, they've done nothing for poor white people, children, and certainly nothing for senior citizens...
FALSE. Republicans have historically pushed for better quality K-12 schooling, especially in urban schools where the quality of public schools is the lowest. Democrats staunchly opposed school choice - which keeps people of color stuck in sub-standard schools.
As to accomplishment, you are certainly no judge of anyone's accomplishment, and the people you try to denigrate, you will NEVER achieve anything remotely close to any person Biden has appointed and filled position with. . .
This is not a rebuttal about Biden's racism. It's just emotional red herring/ad hominem crap.
You probably think white evangels can push their religious dogma upon society and expect society to submit to it. Based on your line of comments, you detest seeing non white people assisted with benefits and have no regard for poor whites who need and utilize benefits.
100% FALSE.
. . . you just can't see your own hypocrisy and bigotry.
And the pot calls the kettle black! That's hilarious.
You are not alone, that's the damage that white nationalist ideology did to millions of white people for centuries and decades.
It's a given that its been your life long ideology, so there is no expectation that you will learn any different. As with life, those types in the past lived until they died and so will the same types that exist today, do so as well.
You hate republicans, and you hate me. Understood. Your diatribe is based on emotions and an irrational hatred for people who don't share your political views. For that reason, your non-arguments fall flat.
The younger generation won't miss any of their bigotry and racist insidiousness..... and society will continue and the younger generation will make a better society and they certainly won't try to recreate the past.

Defending Joe Biden as president is like thinking Kamala has a good shot at becoming president.
I don't want to see Trump go up against Biden against.
If the political gods are watching, I want to see DeSantis (with Tim Scott) take on whomever the Dems think can defend Biden's losing Social Justice Welfare policies and climate program boondoggles.
If 2024 is Trump versus Biden it'll be proof that the system is badly broken.
What social justice programs?

Dementia Joe really unleashed a whopper of a gaffe while addressing embassy employees and their children in Ireland.

One of the children asked the president, "What’s the top step to success?"

Dementia Joe replied: "Oh, well, making sure that we don’t all have COVID. What - why - what are we talking about here?"

WTF? :oops:

Biden's acute cognitive impairment couldn't be any more apparent. It's time for Amendment XXV to be invoked.
Why are you necroposting?

FALSE. Republicans have historically pushed for better quality K-12 schooling, especially in urban schools where the quality of public schools is the lowest. Democrats opposed school choice - which keeps people of color stuck in sub-standard schools.
We have a system of Public Schools for a Reason... and if Republican get out of the way and stop chasing means to recreate educational segregation, we would have long ago improved funding in public education, and we would still have low cost to no cost community colleges and State Universities, which Republican Ronald Reagan screwed that up. .

You hate republicans, and you hate me. Understood. Your diatribe is based on emotions and hatred for people who don't share your political views. For that reason, your arguments fall flat.
I don't even know you... I'd not invest enough energy in you to hate you.. It does not mean that I don't acknowledge what you post as insidiousness wrapped in white nationalist grooming and indoctrinations does not measure up to respecting America's Representative Democracy and its Governing Systems.

I don't even know you... I'd not invest enough energy in you to hate you..
Fair point. The indifference is mutual.
It does not mean that I don't acknowledge what you post as insidiousness wrapped in white nationalist grooming and indoctrinations does not measure up to respecting America's Representative Democracy and its Governing Systems.
That ridiculous accusation needs to be backed up. Show which post(s) is 'insidiousness wrapped in white nationalist grooming and indoctrinations'.

Your critique of me and republicans in general does not take away the truth that Joe Biden is mentally unfit to be POTUS.

Simply devastating and painful to watch. These aren't gaffes Biden is experiencing. They are medical episodes! The comments section clearly states the obvious. A shout-out to Sky News Australia for running this.

The 57 second video was released on Mr Trump’s own newly-launched Truth Social platform.

I see Republicans are trying hard, real hard, and you need to. Democrats on the other hand do not need videos, smear, they need nothing. We've learned to sit back and watch you destroy yourselves publicly. Trump never fails in this department. Never. Neither do all the other try hards in your party.

I guess this just went way over your head!
This isn't about TRUMP's Oppinion! It's about Biden's mental State!!!!!....

You Know the Thing.....
... Anyway....
The sad truth is, Dems could run a pork chop at this point. The pork chop would be a better candidate. Republicans have a shovel the size of TX and they're happily digging their own graves continually. Just when you think they've stopped, another idiot dusts it off and starts digging. That abortion pill issue just dug you another 200 feet. I couldn't ask for more.

That ridiculous accusation needs to be backed up. Show which post(s) is 'insidiousness wrapped in white nationalist grooming and indoctrinations'.
I don't need to go through anything to back up anything, you know what and how you were raised and groomed and what your ideology is rooted within.
Your critique of me and republicans in general does not take away the truth that Joe Biden is mentally unfit to be POTUS.
You can think anything that suits you about Biden.... One thing is for sure, he does not get up every day promoting some belligerence and divisiveness madness, his comments are always about "what's good for the Nation and ALL Americans". Biden has not alienated our Allied Nations, and Biden does not spew vitriol like Trump does every waking minute of Trumps life.

Far as I know, you could be older than Biden... if you are not, maybe you should pray if you can manage to keep living that you can have what it takes to meet the schedule he keeps, and the travels he engages, we don't have to worry about you ever having the level and scope of responsibility he has....

I prefer Gretchen Whitmer.
Yeah, not bad. I have a few I think would be good. Right now tho, the way the Republicans are behaving it's really our choice. Anyone will win.

Dementia Joe really unleashed a whopper of a gaffe while addressing embassy employees and their children in Ireland.

One of the children asked the president, "What’s the top step to success?"

Dementia Joe replied: "Oh, well, making sure that we don’t all have COVID. What - why - what are we talking about here?"

WTF? :oops:

Biden's acute cognitive impairment couldn't be any more apparent. It's time for Amendment XXV to be invoked.
Necro threads much?
Did Sunny Hostin have another View segment that spoke to you?
Were you wearing that red dress again?
Hilarious!!!

Call us when Biden says covfefe.
Or, United Shashs, or oranges (twice) for origins, or tries, at least twice, to say anonymous, or.. or.. or.. I could go on for paragraphs but do I need to? See post #156 in another thread ("Trump Vows Investigations. . . ") about TFG with the video showing many of his stupid pronouncements where he is unable to pronounce simple English words.

Last edited:
I don't need to go through anything to back up anything, you know what and how you were raised and groomed and what your ideology is rooted within.
Sure you do. Because your accusations are baseless, and the fact that you won't back them up proves that they are baseless. You really don't understand how pathetic your posts are. That's good actually.
You can think anything that suits you about Biden.... One thing is for sure, he does not get up every day promoting some belligerence and divisiveness madness, his comments are always about "what's good for the Nation and ALL Americans". Biden has not alienated our Allied Nations, and Biden does not spew vitriol like Trump does every waking minute of Trumps life.
Red herring nonsense.
Far as I know, you could be older than Biden... if you are not, maybe you should pray if you can manage to keep living that you can have what it takes to meet the schedule he keeps, and the travels he engages, we don't have to worry about you ever having the level and scope of responsibility he has....
Now there's an interesting red herring. Just kidding - it's not interesting at all. It's another cheap, petty insult from a person unable to formulate a proper argument or rebuttal. Just ad hominem nonsense - that's all you have to offer.

Yeah, not bad. I have a few I think would be good. Right now tho, the way the Republicans are behaving it's really our choice. Anyone will win.
When it comes to Democratic Candidates, many of our Democratic Supporting People, who respect and honor The Preamble and abide by The Constitution designed to meet and advances the principles and values of The Preamble... will step up and do so, and with a super majority in Congress we can improve the Articles with Amendments that need to be improved in the Constitution.
With the exception of people like Joe Manchin and C. Sinema... who are more concerned about 'right wing money going in their pockets' than they are about Servicing America's Agenda to meet the values of The Preamble for All American and for the Posterity of this Nation to make us a better Union and serve the people of this nation. .
and we need the same Democratic Leadership in State Legislatures.

Right Wing Confederate Conservative and Modern Day Republicanism has damaged us to a great degree for far too long.

<Snipped Media Link>
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There you go, 57 laughs for 57 seconds of a WEAK video, from KING MAGAT aka Trump, the most unprepared man ever to have held the office of the presidency, and still the most mentally weak and continuously unprepared man to ever seek the office, for the third time.

Back
Top Bottom