• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Weak and unprepared': Trump releases scathing Biden gaffe video ahead of possible 2024 rematch

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Simply devastating and painful to watch. These aren't gaffes Biden is experiencing. They are medical episodes! The comments section clearly states the obvious. A shout-out to Sky News Australia for running this.

The 57 second video was released on Mr Trump’s own newly-launched Truth Social platform.

I agree that Trump is a senile shitgibbon, but honestly, I hope Joe doesn't run again. He's a great guy, not a terrible president, but the Democrats need a different kind of leader right now, someone who connects with the public. That's Joe's weakness and before the election I thought it was his strength. I don't think Kamala Harris has it either. I have no ****ing clue who in the Democratic party does, but they need some kind of populist magic.

Simply devastating and painful to watch. These aren't gaffes Biden is experiencing. They are medical episodes! The comments section clearly states the obvious. A shout-out to Sky News Australia for running this.

The 57 second video was released on Mr Trump’s own newly-launched Truth Social platform.

Are you pretending that 2024 will be Trump against Biden? What a ridiculous idea.

I agree that Trump is a senile shitgibbon, but honestly, I hope Joe doesn't run again. He's a great guy, not a terrible president, but the Democrats need a different kind of leader right now, someone who connects with the public. That's Joe's weakness and before the election I thought it was his strength. I don't think Kamala Harris has it either. I have no ****ing clue who in the Democratic party does, but they need some kind of populist magic.
Populism is a cancer.

As if Trump is any better ... he's demented too.

Why can't the 2 major parties run 2 younger candidates like Sununu, Hogan or Baker or Scott, or the Dems Beshear, Kelly, Cooper or Buttigieg ?

1652155939945.png

I saw this yesterday. It’s a great video.

Biden has to say he's running again or he becomes a lame duck instantly and causes mass confusion as to who will run for the Democrats. No chance he runs again.
I’m not sure the old man doesn’t assume the dirt nap first. I’m an odds guy. Joe don’t look long for the world. He’s frail looking indeed.

As if Trump is any better ... he's demented too.

Why can't the 2 major parties run 2 younger candidates like Sununu, Hogan or Baker or Scott, or the Dems Beshear, Kelly, Cooper or Buttigieg ?
Bootyfudge is a joke on MAD magazine redux. He has ZERO chance at ever being elected beyond a dog catcher these days.

This only shows how weak Trump is. The majority would vote for anyone just to get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom