• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We Were Creating A Story -- Our Focus Was To Get Trump Out': CNN Director Busted By Undercover Veritas Operative

its always another layer of conspiracy for the true believers like the fella I am quoting
Yeah and it’s always Clinton- or 0bama-appointed judges that are shopped for these lawsuits.

Based on O'Keefe's track record, I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun will rise tomorrow.
His ‘track record’ is video evidence of people indicting themselves. What’s not to believe?

But Newsmax and OANN is fine, right?
Not in the least but if you are putting CNN in the same category, then we are in 100% agreement.

My, my... the once "most trusted name in news" now reduced to tabloid status.

Not in the least but if you are putting CNN in the same category, then we are in 100% agreement.

My, my... the once "most trusted name in news" now reduced to tabloid status.
Maybe a bit more credible than tabloid, because CNN isn't into total horeshit like Gateway Pundit. But like Fox, CNN chooses what to emphasize and what leaks to broadcast, what opinions they look for in their analysts. Big slant. This film by Project Veritas is really a nothingburger.

Maybe a bit more credible than tabloid, because CNN isn't into total horeshit like Gateway Pundit. But like Fox, CNN chooses what to emphasize and what leaks to broadcast, what opinions they look for in their analysts. Big slant. This film by Project Veritas is really a nothingburger.
It is and it isn't, both at the same time.

The fact that they came right out and said that there was a deliberate strategy in play to damage Trump as much as possible should surprise no one. It was as obvious as it could be, even without admitting it. I did find the outright fabrication of the "Trump is losing his mind" narrative troubling, though. It's one thing to run with a sketchy and poorly sourced story but outright fabrication is a whole different ballgame.

This isn't surprising to anyone objective who has been exposed to CNN. Funny, however, to see them admit to it.

The fact that they came right out and said that there was a deliberate strategy in play to damage Trump as much as possible should surprise no one. It was as obvious as it could be, even without admitting it. I did find the outright fabrication of the "Trump is losing his mind" narrative troubling, though. It's one thing to run with a sketchy and poorly sourced story but outright fabrication is a whole different ballgame.
I have no idea whether you are a Fox or Newsmax viewer so this post, although prompted by your remarks, is not directed at you personally.

Criticism of CNN, if this is true, is perfectly valid but the display of righteous indignation by some is beyond hypocritical. Fox put no end of effort into denigrating Biden, lying about his health and connections to China and activities in Ukraine, while at the same time shamelessly promoting Trump in the hopes of getting him reelected. To suggest the left enjoys being lied to is rich given the lies and conspiracy theories constantly pumped out by RW media and gleefully consumed by a non-thinking, willing audience.

I doubt this is a fully truthful report, that is not how Veritas operates, but no doubt there is some "there there". The difference between the left and right, as best I can see, is that the left approaches news sources with a grain of skepticism and doesn't buy into whatever the talking heads are saying especially when they show a definite bias as Acosta or Lemon does. The right on the other hand buys it all hook line and sinker and regurgitates it word for word daily. They actually believe the likes of Tucker et al without ever considering that he may be deliberately agitating them for ratings.

I have no idea whether you are a Fox or Newsmax viewer so this post, although prompted by your remarks, is not directed at you personally.

Criticism of CNN, if this is true, is perfectly valid but the display of righteous indignation by some is beyond hypocritical. Fox put no end of effort into denigrating Biden, lying about his health and connections to China and activities in Ukraine, while at the same time shamelessly promoting Trump in the hopes of getting him reelected. To suggest the left enjoys being lied to is rich given the lies and conspiracy theories constantly pumped out by RW media and gleefully consumed by a non-thinking, willing audience.

I doubt this is a fully truthful report, that is not how Veritas operates, but no doubt there is some "there there". The difference between the left and right, as best I can see, is that the left approaches news sources with a grain of skepticism and doesn't buy into whatever the talking heads are saying especially when they show a definite bias as Acosta or Lemon does. The right on the other hand buys it all hook line and sinker and regurgitates it word for word daily. They actually believe the likes of Tucker et al without ever considering that he may be deliberately agitating them for ratings.

Were you in a coma during the Mueller investigation or something?

Never in my life have I seen so many people duped into believing what, to me, had flashing neon warning lights all over it.

Never in my life have I seen so many people duped into believing what, to me, had flashing neon warning lights all over it.
Oh gosh no! This poster was one of the most ACTIVE posters during the Mueller investigation - different political forum.

Thanks for confirming what most intelligent people already knew
———

A technical director for CNN made the grave error of sitting down with a (probably hot) undercover female journalist from Project Veritas, to whom he admitted that the network "got Trump out" with their coverage, and that he "100% believe(s) that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out."

Congrats to CNN for doing what the majority of us wanted. I don't believe CNN was the only outlet to oust Trump. All the liberal media played a roll and I danced for hours when Biden was the confirmed winner.

Fox played the exact same roll with HRC and it helped her lose. However, no matter what Fox did with Obama, he got both his terms. Which should tell everyone that republicans have nothing to offer average Americans. They have permanently gone out to lunch.

Oh gosh no! This poster was one of the most ACTIVE posters during the Mueller investigation - different political forum
I'm quite sure referring to posters and any activity not related to their activity on this forum is a violation.

His ‘track record’ is video evidence of people indicting themselves. What’s not to believe?
How many times can someone lie to you before you stop believing them? Oh wait you are a Trumper never mind.

Thanks for confirming what most intelligent people already knew
———

A technical director for CNN made the grave error of sitting down with a (probably hot) undercover female journalist from Project Veritas, to whom he admitted that the network "got Trump out" with their coverage, and that he "100% believe(s) that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out."

The good news is you can always switch to Fox where they made up lies about Clinton or OAN where the stupid people go to get the latest update on the election they think Trump won.

A second PV video is to be released today. This one is about CNN tactics with COVID coverage. Will Chester be an ex-Technical Director before today's expected release?
This is so much like Hunter's laptop. The laptop is real, it's Hunter's, the disgusting pictures on it are of Hunter, the correspondence on it is from and to Hunter - yet the left goes after the sources that dare to report any of it and Hunter says it could have been my laptop. This strange kind of denial too, like with the PV video, the left is all fine with. When the left has reached the point of fantasy where they are willing to claim an object or person right in front of them which everyone (including them) can see, touch, and hear - isn't real - we've reached quite the crazy point. The joined at the hip consolidation is stunning.

More like he is likely to get the Medal of Freedom. We need more intelligent people that know a traitor when they see one. Saving America is a noble cause.

Sorry, but the worth of that award has gone close to zero by the awarding of it to that hate mongering Rush Limbaugh and that child abuse ignoring Jim Jordan.

And in 99.999999% of the times it is the liars of veritas who are traitors to the truth. Which means they are not saving America, they are betraying it.

X

The issue at hand is the veracity of the news we consume and our ability to filter out biased reporting. The reporting during the Mueller investigation is one of the reasons I stopped watching MSNBC, way to biased in my view. There were also several reporters on CNN who I felt were interjecting too much opinion in their reporting and consequently I would take what they sayd with a grain of salt but for the most part I found their daytime reporting fairly balanced . However their prime time reporting was less than balanced, so I stopped watching all but Anderson Cooper.

Do you have some links to Fox lying about Biden's heath and his connections to CHina and the Ukraine?

Do you have some links to Fox lying about Biden's heath and his connections to CHina and the Ukraine?
Sorry, not playing, I have better things to do with my time. We both know that Fox has "reported" extensively on Biden's "dementia", and his corrupt involvement with both Ukraine and China....none of which has any basis in fact. The fact you buy into it just because Fox "says so" is the basis of my posts on this thread.

Sorry, not playing, I have better things to do with my time. We both know that Fox has "reported" extensively on Biden's "dementia", and his corrupt involvement with both Ukraine and China....none of which has any basis in fact. The fact you buy into it just because Fox "says so" is the basis of my posts on this thread.
Your post is based on your feelings, what you have been told, not fact. Which is why I asked you to support your claim with links to their lies. No biggie if you don't want to support it

There is no evidence, unlike CNN, that there is any Fox 'agenda'.

That doesn't mean that no errors are made, but it is not a network 'agenda'. They have many opinions coming from all directions and you're not likely to see that much on CNN or MSNBC, One problem for Fox is that few leftists are willing to appear.

This is provably false. Fox News is every bit as biased as any other, and runs false stories in order to support the Republican Party on a regular basis.

A second PV video is to be released today. This one is about CNN tactics with COVID coverage. Will Chester be an ex-Technical Director before today's expected release?
This is so much like Hunter's laptop. The laptop is real, it's Hunter's, the disgusting pictures on it are of Hunter, the correspondence on it is from and to Hunter - yet the left goes after the sources that dare to report any of it and Hunter says it could have been my laptop. This strange kind of denial too, like with the PV video, the left is all fine with. When the left has reached the point of fantasy where they are willing to claim an object or person right in front of them which everyone (including them) can see, touch, and hear - isn't real - we've reached quite the crazy point. The joined at the hip consolidation is stunning.

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden. He's a private citizen.

The first line in your link, 'Project Veritas is an American far-right[37] activist group', immediately makes the submission suspect.

Truth is never ever left or right, it just is. So is the CNN employee telling the truth or isn't he? Seems quite sincere and the reporting of CNN over the past decade or two seems to support the idea. It has little to do with O'Keefe.
Project Veritas is a far right activist group. There is absolutely no legitimate question about that. The fact that you don't think they are simply says something about that belief, not the fact that they are.

Back
Top Bottom