• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We were Awake for a Moment

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
We were Awake for a Moment:

But then we went back to sleep, as Russia advances and Ukraine waits for arms.

OK. Well, I still gotta get my sleep, regardless of what happens on the other side of the world.
YER PERNT?:unsure:

I doubt we can provide enough materials to stop the advance of the Russian army, delay yes, stop no!
Without troops, the trained bodies to effectively use those weapons and to implement strategies Ukraine will fall eventually. I've been saying since this started, if Russia doesn't take Ukraine soon, look for massive bombardments and air assaults.
He's gone softer to reduce civilian loss of life because he doesn't want to encourage NATO to use troops to aid Ukraine, that will not last much longer. He has the hardware to take Ukraine.

The US, among others, is massively arming Ukraine, and that's one of the reasons they've been as successful as they are. Did you think those javelins and stingers were Ukrainian made?

Thanks Joe Biden! Trump withheld aid to Ukraine over petty bullshit.

I would actually like to go back to sleep, tyvm. Several days of insomnia turns me a bit loopy, you see.

I'm talking about piles of arms sitting in warehouses.

The arms are going straight from Poland to the L'viv area. Distributed from there by the Ukrainians.

Back
Top Bottom