• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

We The People

SAMMY1

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
First Let Me Say I Speak Better Than I Write, Told English Teacher To Get Lost. This Is The Place To Go When The Other Site Is To Clean, Proper Etc First I Will Ask A Couple Questions And Follow From There. I Want Some Damn Good Answers To These Questions. First Leave The Rep And Dem Out Of This. I Want Good Folk That Really Are Taken **** From Everbody. Honest And True Feelings. Ok

1- Do You Think Anyone Of The Asshole's Could Live On 5.75 An Hour Like We Are Faced To?
2- Do You Think That They Have The Right Not To Get Tickets For Speeding Claiming They Have A Vote Comming Up?
3-do You Feel That When Someone Retires From The Goverment Has The Right To Come And Go As They Wish?
4- Do You Like The Goverment Telling You That You Have To Wear A Seat Belt?
5- Do You Believe That Parents Should Raise Their Kids Like The Way They Raised Us?
6- Should The Goverment Raise Them Or Do You Beat There Ass Like We Were Once Done?
7- Do You Feel Sports Should Pay There Players What They Get Paid Today?
8- Do You Feel That If You Wrote A Letter To The Goverment Would They Read It Or Trash It?
9- Now The Big Question Do You Think Common Folks Like Yourselves Can Hurt This Goverment More Than They Have Now.
This Will Get Us Started With Common Folk And Not Dem Or Rep. There Are Many More And To Me This Is What : We The People Means To Me And I Hope You To.

1 Quote : He Who Would Sacrifice Freedom For Safety Deserves Nor Freedom Nor Safety Benjamin Franklin

Bring Answers And Ask Some Of Your Questions, Remember Common Folk Answers Only.

Thanks

Dude, what is up with capitalizing almost every word? It's annoying and makes your posts harder to read.

Stace said:
Dude, what is up with capitalizing almost every word? It's annoying and makes your posts harder to read.

Its not that hard to read.... well then again, I used to do the same thing when I had just started to type. :rofl

It's better if you stick to one topic at a time.

I don't like being told to wear a seat belt.

SAMMY1 said:
First Let Me Say I Speak Better Than I Write, Told English Teacher To Get Lost. This Is The Place To Go When The Other Site Is To Clean, Proper Etc First I Will Ask A Couple Questions And Follow From There. I Want Some Damn Good Answers To These Questions. First Leave The Rep And Dem Out Of This. I Want Good Folk That Really Are Taken **** From Everbody. Honest And True Feelings. Ok

1- Do You Think Anyone Of The Asshole's Could Live On 5.75 An Hour Like We Are Faced To?
Not Likely
2- Do You Think That They Have The Right Not To Get Tickets For Speeding Claiming They Have A Vote Comming Up?
No
3-do You Feel That When Someone Retires From The Goverment Has The Right To Come And Go As They Wish?
No
No...but its irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
5- Do You Believe That Parents Should Raise Their Kids Like The Way They Raised Us?
Yours....no. Mine....yes
6- Should The Goverment Raise Them Or Do You Beat There Ass Like We Were Once Done?
Sounds like your parents need to have the license revoked. Beating children is counter productive in my opinion....you might just be a case in point.
Dont Care....also irrelevant.
8- Do You Feel That If You Wrote A Letter To The Goverment Would They Read It Or Trash It?
depends on how many people signed it
9- Now The Big Question Do You Think Common Folks Like Yourselves Can Hurt This Goverment More Than They Have Now.
Revolution is not the answer....Violence is not the only means of change.
This Will Get Us Started With Common Folk And Not Dem Or Rep. There Are Many More And To Me This Is What : We The People Means To Me And I Hope You To.

1 Quote : He Who Would Sacrifice Freedom For Safety Deserves Nor Freedom Nor Safety Benjamin Franklin

Bring Answers And Ask Some Of Your Questions, Remember Common Folk Answers Only.

Thanks

Try Voting your conscience......it might eventually help. If indeed...you are old enough to vote.

SAMMY1 said:

Thanks

1.No
2.No
3.No
4. Yes. One saved my life.
5. HELL YES!
6. Same as question 5
7.No
8.Trash it
9. I know we need leaders with more common sence!

Billo_Really said:

And why is that Billo? After all, not everyone is responsible enough to make the decision of themselves, if not for their own safety, than for those they are responsible for while driving. Take for example, the small compact cars that barely fit 5 in total, owned by these hispanic familys that drive around with at least 9 people in the car, the trunks ass inches from the asphalt, with 5-7 year old children sitting on the laps of the older people in the car. I believe that this law was put forth to protect those that cannot make the decision for themselves, hence the children who should be in a child's safety chair anyways, not riding unsecured on an adults lap.

SAMMY1 said:

First - Minimum wage is 6.75 in my state. Second - No, you're not SUPPOSED to live on minimum wage. The vast majority of people who work for minimum wage are kids who are working their way up. If you make minimum wage, you need to get your **** together.

No, but i guess thats up to the leanings of the officer.

No idea what you're referring to.

Philosophically, no. Practically, yes. There's no "right" to drive, they can do what they want.

My parents raised me alright. (stop laughing cnredd)

hahahahahaha

Not particularly. Do I feel like my opinion, or anyone elses, should change that? No.

Here's a little secret about politics. Every single semi-coherent letter written to anyone who's below the office of the president is read completely by a staffer/intern. Really.

The scariest thing they've ever heard: "Hi, I'm part of the active voting public and I'm here to help.":mrgreen:

RightatNYU said:
First - Minimum wage is 6.75 in my state. Second - No, you're not SUPPOSED to live on minimum wage. The vast majority of people who work for minimum wage are kids who are working their way up. If you make minimum wage, you need to get your **** together.

No, but i guess thats up to the leanings of the officer.

No idea what you're referring to.

Philosophically, no. Practically, yes. There's no "right" to drive, they can do what they want.

My parents raised me alright. (stop laughing cnredd)

hahahahahaha

Not particularly. Do I feel like my opinion, or anyone elses, should change that? No.

Here's a little secret about politics. Every single semi-coherent letter written to anyone who's below the office of the president is read completely by a staffer/intern. Really.

The scariest thing they've ever heard: "Hi, I'm part of the active voting public and I'm here to help.":mrgreen:

I never thought that I might publically say this, but I agree in whole of what NYU said. Well done!!!

Billo_Really said:

I'm gonna get you on this one Billo.

On the surface you are correct. You go through the windshield, that's your choice. But, a common occurrence in traffic accidents is what is known as secondary collisions. You get tagged and you get knocked into a position where you are no longer behind the wheel and are unable to regain control of your car because of it. Now because you didn't have your seatbelt on you are endangering the lives of others as you go careening down the road unable to steer or stop. Think about it.

SAMMY1 the cap man. Unless he has some setting I don't know about where every word gets capitalized, he's going through many extra keystrokes to do this. Maybe it's his thing. Like sissy-boy and Gordontravels with the colored text. Anything to stand out.

SAMMY1. I hope you speak better than you write. But then again if you don't, you get to park real close to public buildings, don't you? Is English you're first language?

Back
Top Bottom