• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We should've worn masks

Not this shit again...

It's pretty straight forward and easy to do; also painfully obvious; wear a f*&*ing mask folks!

I travel around the country, on airplanes; and I do feel comfortable on board since everyone is wearing a mask. Where I don't feel so comfortable: there are a few companies around the country that don't seem to believe in the benefits of wearing a mask.

Look at Japan. They don't have to deal with this because they wear a damn mask.
And they also have huge densely populated areas and a culture of closeness.

And to think if liberals wore a condom we wouldn't have all these abortions
Wow! What an insightful comment. Thanks for adding to the conversation.

And to think if liberals wore a condom we wouldn't have all these abortions
Right because all abortions are done by liberals. LOL! Talk about stupidity and sticking your head in the sand.

"Americans have no idea how ****ing stupid they look on the world stage."

Half of them do, and half don't give a ****.

You're starting the same conversation that has been happening a hundred times a day here for months. Congratulations on your truth crusade. Don't let the redundancy get to you.
and no matter how many times it is and will be said, there are STILL scores of degenerates and imbeciles that are incapable of grasping the necessity of masks?

and no matter how many times it is and will be said, there are STILL scores of degenerates and imbeciles that are incapable of grasping the necessity of masks?
Even the peaceful demonstrators and looters are wearing masks

And you think you can get through to people like that?

You're starting the same conversation that has been happening a hundred times a day here for months. Congratulations on your truth crusade. Don't let the redundancy get to you.
the implication is you don't approve of the truth being revealed

as an aside, the japanese wore face masks whenever they were concerned they might spread a cold, in the 60s when i lived there. thus, such a practice was normal to them. only wish were were smart enough as a nation to have adopted that inclination to look after our fellow citizens

Everybody has heard it 50 times at least.
and still a massive portion of our citizens haven't figured out the benefits of all of us wearing a mask

Back
Top Bottom