• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

We Should Give Baja, California To The Jews.

PonyBoy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Baja is close to the same size as Israel. Move all the Jews out of Israel into Baja, California and let the Palestinians have the little sliver of sand. And moving the Jews to Baja would also benefit Mexico with the influx of new money.

And think about it....What's the one group of people that doesn't seem to have any hatred towards the Jews? Mexicans!

baja-vacation-map.jpg

I'm guessing April fools?

I'm guessing April fools?

No I'm serious.

Doing that would save a lot of trouble for the Jews and the US. I cant see anyone messin with the Jews in Baja. Baja is perfect!

* i get the feeling this guy is gonna bring up the sacredness of Israel*

No I'm serious.

Doing that would save a lot of trouble for the Jews and the US. I cant see anyone messin with the Jews in Baja. Baja is perfect!

* i get the feeling this guy is gonna bring up the sacredness of Israel*
I'm sorry but due to the fact that Israel is indeed one of the world's prosperous nations, due to the fact that Israel has one of the world's strongest armies, due to the fact that the Israeli people desire to live in the state of Israel, due to the fact that the Jewish people have originated from the land of Israel, due to the fact that the Jewish people have historic claims for the land of Israel and due to the fact that Israel is, pretty much, not going anywhere, I see no choices - and some may indeed say it is unavoidable - to label your claim as a bizarre fantasy that does not follow logic by human standards and does not attempt to play by the rules of practical and acceptable politics.

In other words - not going to happen.
Not even when the Martians invade and the Communists would take over Washington D.C. .

I'm sorry but due to the fact that Israel is indeed one of the world's prosperous nations, due to the fact that Israel has one of the world's strongest armies, due to the fact that the Israeli people desire to live in the state of Israel, due to the fact that the Jewish people have originated from the land of Israel, due to the fact that the Jewish people have historic claims for the land of Israel and due to the fact that Israel is, pretty much, not going anywhere, I see no choices - and some may indeed say it is unavoidable - to label your claim as a bizarre fantasy that does not follow logic by human standards and does not attempt to play by the rules of practical and acceptable politics.

In other words - not going to happen.
Not even when the Martians invade and the Communists would take over Washington D.C. .

Israel is only powerful with the backing of America. And lets not start getting delusional and forgetting where Israel is located on the map.

The only reason Israel exists at all (and yes they have a right to exist) is because of the democracy factor. America supports democracies.

Israel is only powerful with the backing of America. And lets not start getting delusional and forgetting where Israel is located on the map.

The only reason Israel exists at all (and yes they have a right to exist) is because of the democracy factor. America supports democracies.
Even if was true, what the hell does that has to do with anything?
Do you even bother trying to make a point, or do you simply let your hands fall on the keyboard and send the occasional result to Google translate?

Anyway, 1948's war was a war that Israel has fought and won on its own, against 5 invading nations while still managing a civil war.
Your claim is hence dismantled, debunked and utterly destroyed.
Sent to the graveyard of failed arguments, if you'd like.

Even if was true, what the hell does that has to do with anything?
Do you even bother trying to make a point, or do you simply let your hands fall on the keyboard and send the occasional result to Google translate?

Anyway, 1948's war was a war that Israel has fought and won on its own, against 5 invading nations while still managing a civil war.
Your claim is hence dismantled, debunked and utterly destroyed.
Sent to the graveyard of failed arguments, if you'd like.

Uh oh...he's getting pissed.

So you think Israel can exist without Americas help?

Which font would you like the word absolutely to be written with?

Though I can't see what does this has to do with your original post.
And 10 dollars say that you can't either.

Which font would you like the word absolutely to be written with?

Though I can't see what does this has to do with your original post.
And 10 dollars say that you can't either.

Well if you think Israel can survive without the US then you need professional help.

We'll get tired of Israels baggage....it's inevitable.

Good plan, but it doesn't go far enough.

First step: Open our borders for any Mexican that wants to come here to live.

Step two: Invite the Israelis to come to the now empty lands once occupied by the Mexicans.

Step three: Stand by while the nations of the Mid East annihilate each other fighting over the lands once occupied by Israel.

Step four: Siphon off some of our now excess population by moving them to the Mid East and annexing that region to the US.

Final result: The Israelis will have transformed Mexico into a prosperous nation and an asset to have as a nearby trading partner. We have total control of Mid East oil, since it is now a part of our 51st. and 52nd. states. The Mid East is now peaceful for the same reason. Mexicans are happy, since most of them just wanted to come to the US anyway. We're happy, as there are now great Mexican restaurants on every street corner.

It's a win/win.

Well, except maybe for the people of the Mid East, but it was their idea to kill each other off after all.

Israel can take care of itself. Having American weapons and military resource only allows a nation to go so far. American superior technology does not always play triumphant over human intelligence and smarts. Take Timothy mcveigh and Osama Bin Laden for example; in the Cold War we could see what kind of cigarette a Russian sentry was smoking, but today we can't find a highly wanted individual lost in our own backwoods.

Israel can take care of itself. Having American weapons and military resource only allows a nation to go so far. American superior technology does not always play triumphant over human intelligence and smarts. Take Timothy mcveigh and Osama Bin Laden for example; in the Cold War we could see what kind of cigarette a Russian sentry was smoking, but today we can't find a highly wanted individual lost in our own backwoods.

Well then Israel needs to start taking care of itself.

Good plan, but it doesn't go far enough.

First step: Open our borders for any Mexican that wants to come here to live.

Step two: Invite the Israelis to come to the now empty lands once occupied by the Mexicans.

Step three: Stand by while the nations of the Mid East annihilate each other fighting over the lands once occupied by Israel.

Step four: Siphon off some of our now excess population by moving them to the Mid East and annexing that region to the US.

Final result: The Israelis will have transformed Mexico into a prosperous nation and an asset to have as a nearby trading partner. We have total control of Mid East oil, since it is now a part of our 51st. and 52nd. states. The Mid East is now peaceful for the same reason. Mexicans are happy, since most of them just wanted to come to the US anyway. We're happy, as there are now great Mexican restaurants on every street corner.

It's a win/win.

Well, except maybe for the people of the Mid East, but it was their idea to kill each other off after all.
I have to hand it to you for imagination.

We could stop worrying about immigration, and as you say, have a very prosperous country next door intsead of a people exporter.
High Tech, Drip irrigation, Less corruption, no border drug wars, and.... Birth Control!

And I have often wondered how many More people would be dead in the same real estate that is Israel were it not for it's founding.
-

Last edited:
Why should we cease giving them military aid?

Because according to you they don't need it, and it is too costly for us to extend it.

Baja is close to the same size as Israel. Move all the Jews out of Israel into Baja, California and let the Palestinians have the little sliver of sand. And moving the Jews to Baja would also benefit Mexico with the influx of new money.

And think about it....What's the one group of people that doesn't seem to have any hatred towards the Jews? Mexicans!

Such an idea is completely absurd.

The Jewish people have historical connections to the Middle East. There is overwhelming historical and archaeological evidence of those connections. At the same time, scientific research into DNA finds Middle Eastern origins for the Jewish people.

Slow day at Stormfront?

Sure, we managed to do so for about 30 years, the tougher 30 years I might add.

Back
Top Bottom