• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We say we love kids and families. Our policies prove the opposite.

Oh, come on now. Unless you are foreign, this post is a joke, right? You are actually saying that the Democrats are not for increasing immigration? And you are actually trying to say that the Democratic Party does not have a woke agenda? At least admit the obvious...

We can't have a discussion of what is happening if you refuse to admit the obvious facts.
Why do conservatives go to such lengths to avoid citing a source? Just cite your sources already. You're only fooling yourself.

Oh, come on now. Unless you are foreign, this post is a joke, right? You are actually saying that the Democrats are not for increasing immigration? And you are actually trying to say that the Democratic Party does not have a woke agenda? At least admit the obvious...

We can't have a discussion of what is happening if you refuse to admit the obvious facts.

What are the Dems proposing that would increase immigration beyond what is now legal?

What is a woke agenda? That the Dems are proposing? What is wrong about it?

Then, we have a debate. Not based on what you accuse me of.

YOU made the claim of Dems wanting to increase immigration. YOU have to provided evidence of that. That's your burden, not mine to disprove. Still, you then have to provide evidence that immigration to what extent you might prove the Dems favor is wrong for the country. And whatever might be on your "woke" list.

"If you don't support universal pre-k you don't love children, admire parents, or revere families" - what a stupid article.

View attachment 67381238

Neoliberalism sees competition as the defining characteristic of human relations. It redefines citizens as consumers, whose democratic choices are best exercised by buying and selling, a process that rewards merit and punishes inefficiency. It maintains that “the market” delivers benefits that could never be achieved by planning.

Attempts to limit competition are treated as inimical to liberty. Tax and regulation should be minimised, public services should be privatised. The organisation of labour and collective bargaining by trade unions are portrayed as market distortions that impede the formation of a natural hierarchy of winners and losers. Inequality is recast as virtuous: a reward for utility and a generator of wealth, which trickles down to enrich everyone. Efforts to create a more equal society are both counterproductive and morally corrosive. The market ensures that everyone gets what they deserve.

Edited to add: Hey @Loulit01, you can take away your like if you don't like that nearly ALL Democrats and Republicans embrace neoliberalism. I wouldn't want to mislead people with a picture of two neoconservatives.
1649816843984.png

More proof that it's liberalism messing stuff up. Heh-heh. Just like Putin and Trump agree how liberal democracy has failed the world.

BTW, all I'm seeing is strength from the RW fascist politics and weakness from the "What, Me Worry" Dem/lib/progs. Democracy is tied to the train track with the locomotive of the Rep/cons bearing down. But, hey, it's not here yet. Not to worry. The Dems are here to protect American democracy. Aren't they doing a great job?

What pathetic ****ing drivel. The way to show you REALLY love your kids is to turn them over to the state run education systems as early as possible....

Now where have we heard THAT sick bullshit before?

I expected people to blame it on the "other guy" and I am not disappointed.. Don't have kids you can't afford. Don't expect the Govt. to pay for your kids.How many parents do you know that have late model cars while their kids going to schools on student loans or don't go at all because it's too expensive? As a parent you have the most important job that exists, protect your children and try to provide them a path to success as an adult, regardless of what you have to sacrafice. Why is individual responsibility such a foreign concept to so many parents?

"The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions."

"We must create out of the younger generation a generation of Communists. We must turn children, who can be shaped like wax, into real, good Communists.... We must remove the children from the crude influence of their families. We must take them over and, to speak frankly, nationalize them. From the first days of their lives they will be under the healthy influence of Communist children's nurseries and schools. There they will grow up to be real Communists."

"Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."

Leftists being leftists....

"The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions."
"We must create out of the younger generation a generation of Communists. We must turn children, who can be shaped like wax, into real, good Communists.... We must remove the children from the crude influence of their families. We must take them over and, to speak frankly, nationalize them. From the first days of their lives they will be under the healthy influence of Communist children's nurseries and schools. There they will grow up to be real Communists."
"Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."
"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."
Leftists being leftists....
1649869196352.png

Back
Top Bottom