• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We Only Want to Kill Non-Muslims': Al-Shabab Jihadists Kill 39[W:13]

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Mary Chastain
21 Sep 2013

An upscale mall in Nairobi, Kenya was attacked on Saturday when gunmen threw grenades and opened fire on patrons. At least 25 have been killed and 50 wounded, but those numbers are expected to grow.

The Westgate Mall is located in the affluent Westlands neighborhood and frequently visited by the wealthy and foreign workers, especially on the weekends. It houses many popular stores like Nike and Adidas. Many security agencies listed it as a popular target for terrorists. It is important to note the mall is under Israeli ownership because witnesses told police the gunmen said non-Muslims were their targets.

Elijah Kamau, who was at the mall at the time of the midday attack, said that the gunmen made a declaration that non-Muslims would be targeted.

"The gunmen told Muslims to stand up and leave. They were safe, and non-Muslims would be targeted," he said.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
'We Only Want to Kill Non-Muslims': Al-Shabab Jihadists Kill at Least 39

al Qaeda is on the run according to Obama. Really Barry? Tell us more lies.

by Mary Chastain
21 Sep 2013

An upscale mall in Nairobi, Kenya was attacked on Saturday when gunmen threw grenades and opened fire on patrons. At least 25 have been killed and 50 wounded, but those numbers are expected to grow.

The Westgate Mall is located in the affluent Westlands neighborhood and frequently visited by the wealthy and foreign workers, especially on the weekends. It houses many popular stores like Nike and Adidas. Many security agencies listed it as a popular target for terrorists. It is important to note the mall is under Israeli ownership because witnesses told police the gunmen said non-Muslims were their targets.

Elijah Kamau, who was at the mall at the time of the midday attack, said that the gunmen made a declaration that non-Muslims would be targeted.

"The gunmen told Muslims to stand up and leave. They were safe, and non-Muslims would be targeted," he said.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

its a war against Christians if it was another religion other then Jews it would be a priority of the UN and Obama would be demanding action
the news wont even report it was Christians and Jews being targeted they just say non Muslims hoping it will just go over the publics head
Imagine if that was Christian or Jewish gunmen killing Muslims

Last edited:
its a war against Christians if it was another religion other then Jews it would be a priority of the UN and Obama would be demanding action

Wait, the UN isn't protecting Jews and that's anti-Christian? You do realize that it's 2 different religions, right?

Wait, the UN isn't protecting Jews and that's anti-Christian? You do realize that it's 2 different religions, right?

Then according to you it okay to kill both Christians and Jews?

Just another reason why no intelligent American would leave this country to travel abroad.

by Mary Chastain
21 Sep 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

You want Obama to get involved with fighting al Quaeda in Kenya now :roll:

another moronic thread

many muslims are not even seen as muslims by these radicals

Just another reason why no intelligent American would leave this country to travel abroad.

because there is no rape ,burglary , death caused by guns (in america :lol:

another moronic thread

many muslims are not even seen as muslims by these radicals

MUSLIM TROPHY IN SYRIA: LIFELESS BODY OF DECAPITATED CHRISTIAN CHILD

Sept. 18,2013

A young Christian girl beheaded in Syria. The sign of extremism and fanatics, the long beards, is present in each and everyone of these subhuman Muslims who killed this small child, in their jihad to Allah – inspired by the Quran. This is Obama, Britain, France, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey funded and supported handiwork. Don’t put your support behind any of these people, whether for military action in Syria, asylum, immigration, another hate preaching mosque. This is what is moving into your town, your country, your society, your neighborhood:

Moderator's Warning:
Link removed

This video is written with false propaganda claiming ‘Syrian forces’ killed a ‘rebel’ child. New assessment of the situation in Syria show that over half of the so called freedom fighters are terrorists. In other words, the entire ‘struggle’ is terrorist lead. These extremist have been using their own murders as propaganda in their three year murder sprees, like the recent chemical gassing of children who belonged to minority Alawite families near Latakia, kidnapped by Syrian anti-Assad extremists just weeks before. Pro-Sunni extremist argue that the child is actually a ‘rebel’ child. Is the child dressed like a Muslim child? And who is holding the child? The Syrian army or extremists? This is just one of endless number of murders committed by the extremist pretending to be ‘rebels’.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Moderator's Warning:
Link Removed

Does it make any difference where al Qaeda plants it's flag? Death and destruction comes to Christians and Jews.

Last edited by a moderator:
because there is no rape ,burglary , death caused by guns (in america :lol:

No. Because you can generally figure out what areas to avoid here I the USA if you don't want to be robbed, raped, or otherwise victimized. Being outside the US makes that impossible because there is no safe place for Real Americans outside the USA.

Dozens killed as suicide bombers attack Christian worshipers in Pakistan

By Tim Craig and Haq Nawaz Khan
September 22

Two suicide bombers blew themselves up outside a Christian church in northwest Pakistan on Sunday, killing at least 72 people and wounding scores of others as they left services.

The blast took place outside All Saints Church, which dates to the mid-1800s and is the oldest Christian church in Peshawar.

Sunday’s attack occurred around 11 a.m., as more than 600 worshippers were leaving church grounds. According to security officials, the twin bombers detonated near the gate of the church, sending body parts and debris through the air.

Sunday’s bombing may be the worst attack against Christians worshippers in Pakistan since 2001, when gunmen stormed a Roman Catholic in southern Punjab and killed 15 people during services. And it was the latest violence against Pakistan’s Christian minority, which increasingly lives in fear of violence, often at the hands of militants.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Dozens killed as suicide bombers attack Christian worshipers in Pakistan - The Washington Post

It's all a lie. Islam is a religion of peace. Even Barack Hussein Obama has told us so.

Moderator's Warning:
Friendly reminder that the topic here is supposedly the Nairobi incident. Let's focus on the topic only thanks.

It's awfully hard to travel abroad if you don't, wouldn't you say?

Dozens killed as suicide bombers attack Christian worshipers in Pakistan

By Tim Craig and Haq Nawaz Khan
September 22

Two suicide bombers blew themselves up outside a Christian church in northwest Pakistan on Sunday, killing at least 72 people and wounding scores of others as they left services.

The blast took place outside All Saints Church, which dates to the mid-1800s and is the oldest Christian church in Peshawar.

Sunday’s attack occurred around 11 a.m., as more than 600 worshippers were leaving church grounds. According to security officials, the twin bombers detonated near the gate of the church, sending body parts and debris through the air.

Sunday’s bombing may be the worst attack against Christians worshippers in Pakistan since 2001, when gunmen stormed a Roman Catholic in southern Punjab and killed 15 people during services. And it was the latest violence against Pakistan’s Christian minority, which increasingly lives in fear of violence, often at the hands of militants.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Dozens killed as suicide bombers attack Christian worshipers in Pakistan - The Washington Post

It's all a lie. Islam is a religion of peace. Even Barack Hussein Obama has told us so.

Only you could take this and blame it on Obama...

What should he do? Send in troops to defend them?

Then according to you it okay to kill both Christians and Jews?

How you got that out of what I said is beyond me, but if it makes it easier to debate that strawman I'm not going to stop you.

It's awfully hard to travel abroad if you don't, wouldn't you say?

I would think so. Then again I have no interest in traveling outside the country, so it really doesn't affect me. I just find it strange that Americans would actually be willing to leave the relative safety, comforts and conveniences of home to travel to places where the entire lifestyle and social order is turned upside down from what they are used to at home.

Then again, I'm one of those people who thinks that when anyone goes to a foreign place they should be courteous enough to follow the customs, laws, and traditions of that place rather than epecting them to cater to you. That includes being subject to their legal system without the interference of the US Government.

the news wont even report it was Christians and Jews being targeted they just say non Muslims hoping it will just go over the publics head

You are aware there's other "non-Muslim" religions and beliefs that are also not Christian or Jewish right?

Maybe you don't....

You are aware there's other "non-Muslim" religions and beliefs that are also not Christian or Jewish right?

Maybe you don't....

when you show us that any of those killed where not either Christian or Jewish then you can come back and make that comment

when you show us that any of those killed where not either Christian or Jewish then you can come back and make that comment

FYI, Kenya is home to a lot of Indian people. It's not too much of a stretch to assume that there were several Hindus in that mall.

Also atheists, those are people too.

That includes being subject to their legal system without the interference of the US Government.

But you refuse to subject yourself to the US legal and justice system. Why should others be willing to subject themselves to foreign government systems while you ignore such in the US?

Everyone should do blahblahblah!
Except me.

But you refuse to subject yourself to the US legal and justice system. Why should others be willing to subject themselves to foreign government systems while you ignore such in the US?

That is a mischaracterization, ecofarm. What I won't do is stand trial. I will simply take my "justice" at the business end of a law enforcement officer's gun, where true Justice comes from. Thereby saving the US taxpayers a whole lot of time and money.

That is a mischaracterization, ecofarm. What I won't do is stand trial. I will simply take my "justice" at the business end of a law enforcement officer's gun, where true Justice comes from. Thereby saving the US taxpayers a whole lot of time and money.

Because you refuse to follow the law. That's ignoring the legal and justice system.

When your time comes, will you shoot at the police?

Because you refuse to follow the law. That's ignoring the legal and justice system. When your time comes, will you shoot at the police?

No. Ignoring the system is not following the law while expecting not to have to face the consequences of those actions. So long as you're willing to face the consequences of your actions, you're free to do whatever you damn well please.

I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that they do their job. Now, I will also make sure that none of them are injured, but if it requires me firing a half dozen blanks in their direction to get them to do their duty, then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom