• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We need to have a conversation about white women voters...

Do you think that men make better voters than women?

Not particularly. They were willing to sell out their traditional Christian values and vote for a lecherous con artist en masse during the 2016 Primaries. I don't trust anyone who compromises their moral beliefs for a political maneuver.

LOL, a chart counting EO's through Oct 13 of the first year of a presidency proves what? For his entire term Obama signed 276.

Bush signed 291. You have to go back to Grover Cleveland to find a President who wrote fewer executive orders than Obama in the same amount of time, at 253 total.

Bush signed 291. You have to go back to Grover Cleveland to find a President who wrote fewer executive orders than Obama in the same amount of time, at 253 total.
Don't care about Bush, or Cleveland. It's not about signing orders it's about the attitude the comment conveys: Autocratic

Don't care about Bush, or Cleveland. It's not about signing orders it's about the attitude the comment conveys: Autocratic

Uppity N-word. Amirite?

You sound exactly like the anti-Trumpers you constantly call out for throwing a bitch fit over every little thing Trump says. It was a one-liner dropped by a President whose actual track record doesn't match it in the slightest, and it's been more than a century since we've had a less "autocratic" President.

...Is that not a political philosophy? I'm just having a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around someone browsing a politics forum who thinks apoliticality is a virtue.

Politics involve government. Voluntaryism results in a lack of government. It is therefore apolitical. As for why I not only browse, but actively participate in a politics forum, it's because your politics affect me without my consent. Basically, I'm here to show you the flaws in your thinking, so that I might become more free.

Politics involve government. Voluntaryism results in a lack of government. It is therefore apolitical. As for why I not only browse, but actively participate in a politics forum, it's because your politics affect me without my consent. Basically, I'm here to show you the flaws in your thinking, so that I might become more free.

Hm. Fair enough.

It's because white husbands beat them, like, all the time. Trust me on this, as a white guy if I'm not searching the internet for the latest evils done by Democrats and latest miracle performed by Trump it's a good bet I'm beating my wife...or cleaning my guns just in case.

Isn't it amazing how we always need to have a conversation when someone is rejecting liberals?

You sound exactly like the anti-Trumpers you constantly call out for throwing a bitch fit over every little thing Trump says. It was a one-liner dropped by a President whose actual track record doesn't match it in the slightest, and it's been more than a century since we've had a less "autocratic" President.
Huh? His "track record" DOESN'T show his autocratic nature? In what universe? He was all about government control of people's lives.

In regards to executive orders, Bullseye. Don't move the goalposts.
Goalposts never were executive orders - that was YOUR move. As was your attempt to dismiss his "I've got a pen . . ." comment. Fact is he and his minions loaded the American public with tens of thousands or rules and regulations dictating how their lives were to be lived. That's autocratic.

Back
Top Bottom